1.    #1  
    Does anyone use missing sync with their 700w/wx or v? Are you able to get I tunes to see the flash memory/sd card/minisd card? When i drop my phone in the cradle I see a box in itunes that shows me my phones memory. But not the external memory. Is there a way around this?
    thanks
    Hilarity - I'm just looking for solutions to get music from iTunes on a mac to the 700wx's sd card. The Missing Sync for WM5 doesn't support iTunes synchronization. However, you could try synctunes:

http://www.nesfield.co.uk/synctunes/

and a card reader. If you don't have a card reader, there are a few solutions to mount via the treo - but IMO the card reader is much faster than any other way.

I'll let you know if I come up with something better.
  3.    #3  
    yep i have that. but It would be nice if missing sync worked like it did on pos
    smileyboy,
    You had better watch yourself buddy.... the Jungle is no longer one of your guaranteed wins.... ;-)

OK back on task, would you care to discuss your general feelings on Missing Sync on your Treo 700w/wx
    Last edited by jfmcdowell357; 09/21/2006 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    what I do is just drag the music from iTunes to my sd card. Of course it won't play music you bought from itunes, but it's a way of getting your music on your 700wx. I go through "explore" in active sync, open up my storage card and drag the songs in that way.
    Jimmie Geddes
    BOOM! GOT IT!

http://ilari.scheinin.fidisk.fi/itunemywalkman/

Folder action to automatically detect mounted card! Syncs only playlists within a certain folder! Auto ejects the card if you want to. Sets an upper-memory limit! Re-encodes in mp3! it can even incremet your playcount if you want.

....Of course, it seems to crash on me in iTunes 7.01. :-/ But despite that I just donated 10 euro in the hopes of getting that bug fixed. I can't think of a single thing this solution is missing for me.