1.    #1  
    i thought vodafone had it exclusive for europe customers for the first 3 months?

one of the guy over Hardwarezone.com said he's going to attend a 750v product training session for the launch next week.

and the other guy over Mypdacafe.com said 750 with Palm OS will be available in 2 months time.

sounds too good to be true but i really hope it is... gonna get one when i go back for holiday....

http://forum.mypdacafe.com/viewtopic...r=asc&start=45
    http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1402714
    This is fantastic news!!! I'll actually be going to Singapore for a vacation in mid Oct and can't wait to pick one up! I presume that it'll be available in the mall that sells cell phones (funan? can't remember the name...)

3.    #3  
    sim lim square, funan IT mall. whatever the places called...
    one of the guy over mypdacafe.com, netcrew confirmed that singapore will launch it next thursday/friday, price will be USD750-800. (that is as expensive as tytn! )

ahh well... will wait and see what happen...
    Very interesting indeed since it'll be available before the official release from Vodafone in Europe on Oct 2, assuming it happens.

Also, does anyone know if the phone might be available in Hong Kong as well?
    Hmmm. The assumption about the Vodafone Wall of Exclusivity may not be so accurate. This gives me hope -- hope for the unlocked 750 to come sooner than later.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Hmmm. The assumption about the Vodafone Wall of Exclusivity may not be so accurate. This gives me hope -- hope for the unlocked 750 to come sooner than later.
    i too would prefer the unlocked version. i read somewhere that vodafone likes to add funny stuff to their phones...
    I guess this depends on whether it's vodaphone in Singapore or unlocked. Vodaphone launching in Singapore doesn't conflict with them having exclusivity. An unlocked one would.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  8. tcs
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I guess this depends on whether it's vodaphone in Singapore or unlocked. Vodaphone launching in Singapore doesn't conflict with them having exclusivity. An unlocked one would.
    If i not mistaken, all phones in singapore are unlocked phone. I tried to email palm regarding this and the answer i got is, it will only be available for vodafone in europe. However, other sources claimed that next friday will be the launching date.

Wait n see :P
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shwicf View Post
    i too would prefer the unlocked version. i read somewhere that vodafone likes to add funny stuff to their phones...
    I've read nothing to suggest that Vodafone has done anything to mess with the software on the 750v. In fact, it is described as 'Windows Mobile 5.0 with Palm enhancements'.

Maybe it has a bit more red in the colour scheme though!