Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041 LastLast
    Oh, that would be great... that's what I'm using right now, and I love it, but I want to play with Phat...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Oh, that would be great... that's what I'm using right now, and I love it, but I want to play with Phat...
    If you don't mind, here's a layout to try out for me. It's 127 pixels tall - only 3 shorter than the 130. It seems like a small amount, but this should fit in your configuration.

Just copy the attached files into the theme folder, and select Phat(240x240)+127.wpl. Let me know how it works and I will add it to the theme...

127 pixels

Update: This layout has been added to the main theme, available here
    Last edited by storyr; 10/12/2007 at 07:20 PM.
    Trying it right now... thx storyr...

I disabled WP-Pilot, as I wouldn't be needing it, but it still looks like it's about 1 px too large... sorry. I'm getting the grey scroll bar on the side, and it's JUST BARELY not fitting. So close, though. Can't figure out why it looks ok in yr screenshot, but not on my screen. What else is breaking that 1 px?...

All I have going is TA, like I said, and Mobile Shell, with 4 other tabs, all of which are not conflicting with the scroll (Home tab, Picture dial, Spb Diary, and Ultimate Search).
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 10/09/2007 at 07:29 AM.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    If you don't mind, here's a layout to try out for me. It's 127 pixels tall - only 3 shorter than the 130. It seems like a small amount, but this should fit in your configuration.

Just copy the attached files into the theme folder, and select Phat(240x240)+127.wpl. Let me know how it works and I will add it to the theme...

127 pixels

Still a hair to big for me. Getting the dreaded scroll bar. Storyr, based on your answer of the Son of a commuter being 123 pixels that must be the magic number for allowing shell, an additional basic today plug in and phat.
    Last edited by nyc_rock; 10/09/2007 at 09:24 AM.
    Ok, I feel better, I'm not the only one. It's gotta only be like 1 pixel, maybe 2 to make it clean.
    END OF LINE
    I tried it as well (hope you don't mind), and it was too large for my screen also. Plus, I think I was using the wrong icon set, so it was all messed up!!! Looks like it could be a cool skin though!!!
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Ok, I feel better, I'm not the only one. It's gotta only be like 1 pixel, maybe 2 to make it clean.
    I you have time, could you post/send me a screen shot? Thanks...
    I will try to do it as soon as I can (may be around lunch time though - this "work" thing keeps getting in the way of me playing with my phone all day)
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    I will try to do it as soon as I can (may be around lunch time though - this "work" thing keeps getting in the way of me playing with my phone all day)
    Nevermind - I'll just post another size. Also, make sure you don't have WP-Pilot running. It will take two pixels, and with this theme - you don't need it
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    I tried it as well (hope you don't mind), and it was too large for my screen also. Plus, I think I was using the wrong icon set, so it was all messed up!!! Looks like it could be a cool skin though!!!
    This layout is 124 pixels tall. Check it out

Remember - turn off WP-Pilot. Who needs it?!

Update: This layout has been added to the main theme, available here
    Last edited by storyr; 10/12/2007 at 07:18 PM.
    Oh yeah, I had WP-Pilot off anyway. It was still a little big. I'm trying this layout now...

YES... perfect, storyr. Many thanks.
    END OF LINE

That did it, it fits. Quick question, in the images screens, is there a way to have the play and zoom controls show by default? Right now it takes a tap and hold to bring them up?

Great theme Storyr. Now I have to chose from this and Son of the Commuter!!!! Guess Ill go back and forth for a while.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Quick question, in the images screens, is there a way to have the play and zoom controls show by default? Right now it takes a tap and hold to bring them up?
    I don't believe so - that's a WeatherPanel behavior when the layout specifies a specific radar position number...

Thanks storyr for all you've contributed to this application. There has been quite a few layouts for WP, and I have tried them all. But I always come back to the Stealth-240...I guess there's no other way to enhance that one...it's pretty much perfect.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
    Thanks storyr for all you've contributed to this application. There has been quite a few layouts for WP, and I have tried them all. But I always come back to the Stealth-240...I guess there's no other way to enhance that one...it's pretty much perfect.

Thanks again!
    whats that engadget mobile window?
    Spb Insight - RSS reader, with a today plugin option.

And storyr - thanks again - LOVING Phat.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Great theme Storyr. Now I have to chose from this and Son of the Commuter!!!! Guess Ill go back and forth for a while.
    Thanks! But not me, I'm keeping WP under my thumb...

And storyr - thanks again - LOVING Phat.
    Phat = Love

-----------------------------

BTW - I added these two layout size tweaks to the theme download...
    Storyr,

Again, congratulations on another mind blowing theme for Weather Panel. I may not post much but am definitley a daily reader. Everytime I start to get a little bored with with my today screen you come out with another WP theme I just have to try. Thanks a million!
    Last edited by tropicaffair; 10/18/2007 at 07:46 AM.
    Jornada 548; Jornada 568; Treo 600; Treo 700w; Treo 700wx (vzw)
    In the son of the cummuter theme I am using the Yahoo icons. After a day or so some of the icons appear to be losing part of thier art in the four day forcast boxes. For instance, Im looking at rain coming from a cloud that doesnt exist.

Have you encountered this?
    update to that. I switched icon sets a couple of times and it came back. maybe its my device?