Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Yep storyr is right as usual, nothing to do with your version of WP.
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Looks like it reverts to "default" settings no matter what. New phone, and thus new install, and on reset it comes back up with 3 cities (mine) in full-size view.

I'll contact Tonaya and see if they have a hack or other solution.

Just got the following response from Tonaya...

Hello,

This problem will be fixed in the next version. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Customer Care Services
    Tonaya Technologies Corp.
    http://www.tonaya.com
    support@tonaya.com
    ok thanks for the help, i'll give the other ones a shot
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    does anyone have a linke to the 240x240 icon set, to enable this to work on a treo 700wx? I don't find any of the links still working.
    I've tried cameleon program, but something seems to be missging in my file structure. I don't have the icons folder, or other folders like THEMES?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I'd love to get this thing working on a 240x240 screen, anyone have the links for the icon set that does that?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
    I'd love to get this thing working on a 240x240 screen, anyone have the links for the icon set that does that?
    1, If you've properly installed WeatherPanel, you will have a Themes folder and an Icons folder.

2. There are no "240x240" icons sets - they come in QVGA and VGA. Search this thread and you'll find links.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I'll read all pages again, there were broken links early on, that was the problem.

are the QVGA, or VGA the ones for the treo?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    QVGA for the Treo.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    how do i change the settings icon? i notice on some themes there is the default clock icon, how was this done? i know how to tweak the .wpl file but do not see the icon option on there. can someone please help. thanks!
    I may have identified a bug, or maybe it's just my phone, BUT whenever the WP Pilot icon is anywhere on the WP screen, the phone buttons are disabled. I'm currently using Chameleon 240 V2 and the latest version of WP Pilot. Can someone check their phone and see if they get the same results?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    i can confirm. when the wp-pilot diamond is showing the keyboard is disabled
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflyer View Post
    I may have identified a bug, or maybe it's just my phone, BUT whenever the WP Pilot icon is anywhere on the WP screen, the phone buttons are disabled. I'm currently using Chameleon 240 V2 and the latest version of WP Pilot. Can someone check their phone and see if they get the same results?
    Assuming you don't mean ALL of your buttons are disabled - it's not a bug.

Your 5-way, Start button, red "off" button and OK button should be working.

The WP-Pilot pointer is actually a tiny window that only processes commands from the 5-way and OK button. Some day, when I have more time to work on it, I may see if I can get it to behave differently...
    I dont suppose there is a zip of the 240 weatherpanel skins anywhere? I really am hoping NOT to look through 34 pages for a skin or two honestly.

I'll be more than happy to zip them up if someone wants to post a few links so we can have a skinpack, unless thats been done already...
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Applications/W...anel/WP-Skins/

There you go...

If you need the login and password, stop by PPCGeeks there's a global announcement with the info. Although to download I think you can login as Anonymus.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I have tried to download this zip, but I only get an unauthorized, even though I am logged in to the ppc account.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo4door View Post
    I dont suppose there is a zip of the 240 weatherpanel skins anywhere? I really am hoping NOT to look through 34 pages for a skin or two honestly.

I'll be more than happy to zip them up if someone wants to post a few links so we can have a skinpack, unless thats been done already...
    If you click on the paperclip beside the thread title in the main window, it will list all of the attachments in the thread and you can download them from this window.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Those are not ZIP files, they are actually directories with all the files in them. Try opening the FTP site on Windows Explorer instead of Internet Explorer and copy the whole directory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflyer View Post
    If you click on the paperclip beside the thread title in the main window, it will list all of the attachments in the thread and you can download them from this window.
    Learn something new every day! THanks
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxbrother View Post
    how do i change the settings icon? i notice on some themes there is the default clock icon, how was this done? i know how to tweak the .wpl file but do not see the icon option on there. can someone please help. thanks!

don't want my question to get lost . anybody know how to change this icon?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oxbrother View Post
    don't want my question to get lost . anybody know how to change this icon?
    The WP settings icon is loaded from the options.png and options_pressed.png files inside the selected theme folder. If these files don't exist, WP will display it's default settings icon...