Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Just wanted to say WOW.

I finally got around to installing and setting up the new theme and plug-in created by storyr.

It's truly amazing.

the best part of the weather panel layout you are using is cut off with the bottom system tray thing you have. try moving the plugin around or removing that system tray thing. I think this is wat i'm seeing. something is wrong.
    Great work as always, storyr - thanks a million!
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    the best part of the weather panel layout you are using is cut off with the bottom system tray thing you have. try moving the plugin around or removing that system tray thing. I think this is wat i'm seeing. something is wrong.
    I thought the same thing but then I saw his screen again on another thread and it was there.

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    I thought the same thing but then I saw his screen again on another thread and it was there.

Greg
    something looks funky. what theme is he using then? it not the chameleon theme.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    something looks funky. what theme is he using then? it not the chameleon theme.
    This is the other post I saw.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=501

and it looked like this.

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I know what you're saying about "rain" - I never liked it either. I tried "Precip", but it's too wide for that little spot on the left - it runs into the center layout when it's "Precip 100%". I took great pains to make sure everything "fits" in this theme. I tried "Prcp", but I thought it looked odd. So, I left it a "rain" ...
    I see that you have changed the Rain% to Precip% -- could you point me to where I can do so as well...Thanks

Greg
    ok, I see. so it is the tray thing that is hiding the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    I see that you have changed the Rain% to Precip% -- could you point me to where I can do so as well...Thanks
    post 588 of this thread. I think this will take you there. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=588
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Thank you. My seach was not finding it I see because I was only seaching on "precip" -
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    Thank you. My seach was not finding it I see because I was only seaching on "precip" -
    hey jb - I remembered your request for "precip" instead of "rain" while I was working on Chameleon-240-v2 - so I bit the bullet and made it fit...
    Guys,

It's the MS screen capture utility which creates that icon in the bottom system tray and cuts out that portion of the screen (but only in the image it creates.)

I stopped using it and switched to another screen capture program.

This is how my screen actually looks.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Guys,

It's the MS screen capture utility which creates that icon in the bottom system tray and cuts out that portion of the screen (but only in the image it creates.)

I stopped using it and switched to another screen capture program.

This is how my screen actually looks.

Can you detail everything that you are using on your today screen? It looks awesome.
    Sure -

-Wisbar Advance with Vista Skin
    -Phone Alarm with Black Basic Alt 240 Skin
    -Pocket Breeze with Vista Skin (included with Vista skin download)
    -Deck Bliss Today Screen (included with Vista skin download)
    -Weather Panel with Chameleon Skin and storyr's updated Vista color.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    How is PA these days on the Treo? I found it to be pretty buggy for me in the past.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    PhoneAlarm? I've used it since day one, and it gets better by the day. PA v1.58 works very well, I'm using the lite version.
    I think mine stayed when I did a soft reset but I cannot say for sure. I didn't use WTG for very long. Like I said before, I would try re-installing it or you should e-mail their support.
    Looks like it reverts to "default" settings no matter what. New phone, and thus new install, and on reset it comes back up with 3 cities (mine) in full-size view.

I'll contact Tonaya and see if they have a hack or other solution.
    can someone point me to a more recent cab or exe of weather panel? The one I have doesn't seem to be working so well. Everything is cut off to the right, so I assume I have an old or incompatible version. I saw a link to ppcgeeks but the link was dead, as is the entire site right now.

any help would be great!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    PPCGeeks is moving servers and will be back up shortly. I don't have a link unfortunately, however, do you have a screenshot of your issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    PPCGeeks is moving servers and will be back up shortly. I don't have a link unfortunately, however, do you have a screenshot of your issue?
    Here's a few quick ones: Notice everything to the right is cut off. Weather Panel is the only plugin or app that does this
    This is on a Cingular 750 so I'm not sure this is the right forum but any help would be great

any ideas?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo4door View Post
    Here's a few quick ones: Notice everything to the right is cut off. Weather Panel is the only plugin or app that does this
    This is on a Cingular 750 so I'm not sure this is the right forum but any help would be great
    any ideas?
    Yes - that theme is not formatted for a 240x240 screen. Those are landscape layouts (240x320). The themes posted in this thread (Simple-240, Tabs-240, Stealth-240, Chameleon-240) have been formatted specifically for the Treo's square screen.