Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remlle View Post
    Im using the 5 day forcast and Im not geting the icon on the left side i think its clouds or sun in your pictures its the far left of the screen. I Dont get that any ideas?
    Post a screen shot so we can see what it looks like.

Greg
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Im using the 5 day forcast and Im not geting the icon on the left side i think its clouds or sun in your pictures its the far left of the screen. I Dont get that any ideas?
    I'll try to recreate it: What city and which icon set are you using?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I'm guessing it looks like this:

If it does, you can't see the last icon because of the scroll bar showing up because your today screen is too big. I'm using TodayAgenda so I can reduce the size of that plugin to make everything fit and look like this:

You will have to adjust yours to see that last icon.

Greg
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Yep, I use SPB diary and have to adjust the minimal size so that it hides the scrollbar.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I said left.
    what prgram can I use to get a screen shot.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ok Ive found it.
    the left iconis gone. Im using cities 63021 (manchester MO) and Osage beach.MO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remlle; 01/17/2007 at 06:41 AM. Reason: remove attachment. attached wrong image.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Sorry about the left part. I guess I misread that part since I never thought the left icom would be missing.

What do you have selected as an icon set in WP? Have you tried different ones? Does it happen if you use a different theme?

BTW, from your first screen shot, you could use the moon fix that storyr did.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    ok Ive found it.
    the left iconis gone. Im using cities 63021 (manchester MO) and Osage beach.MO
    Interesting. Still open question: Which icon set do you have selected in your WeatherPanel settings?

At this point, I'm guess there's a configuration problem - with the icons.

If you're using the Default icons, navigate (on your device) to \Program Files\MarsWare\WeatherPanel\Icons\Default and see what files are in there. There should only be a file called default.txt and perhaps alert folders (such as ChamAlert and Alert). No other files should be there.

If your not using the Default icons, then try setting it to Default and see if anying shows up.

Also (probably not related), as GregE suggested - install the DLL fix found in this post.
    I just came across this thread today looking for stuff to add to my 1 week old Treo 700wx. It's taking me the whole morning to go through this thread.

Storyr, you are the greatest- thanx for your work and patience.

Do you take donations?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Welcome Scoob. This really is a great thread. Glad I read it from the beginning and didn't have to catch up on it like you. lol
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    It was set to camset. i set it to default and it is thre now.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Now I notice I Dont have the right and left arrows in the middle by the play symbol
    Great thread. I'm a n00b but learning about my Treo 700wx. I dumped Spb Weather today and downloaded this weather app with Chameleon-240-v2. I'm using Spb Diary and I have the scrollbar on the far right of my Today screen which blocks just a portion of right side of the Chameleon screen at the top of the page. Any suggestions and thanks to everyone that made this weather app what it is!!!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    change the font to a smaller font so it doesnt fill the screen or set it to show only 1 day. thats what I did with my cal app.I have it display the current day only and I can flip to the next as needed.
    change the font to a smaller font so it doesnt fill the screen or set it to show only 1 day. thats what I did with my cal app.I have it display the current day only and I can flip to the next as needed.
    A have the scrollbar on the far right of my calendar that is part of Spb Diary but I also have the main scrollbar on the far right of the today screen. I'd like to find out how that main scrollbar can disappear. When I make the scrollbar disappear inside Spb Diary, the main one on the right is still there.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Now I notice I Dont have the right and left arrows in the middle by the play symbol
    There's a WeatherPanel setting that controls the arrows. It's turned off my default, and it sits low on the screen so that you can't see it on the 700wx. If you access the WeatherPanel settings through the Today settings window, you should get a scroll bar so that you can scroll to it. Do this:

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Today - select the Items tab, highlight WeatherPanel, then click the Options button. In the WeatherPanel settings, tap the Display tab, then scroll down and uncheck "Don't Display Arrows"...
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Sorry about that: Chameleon-240 was created to take full advantage of the screen width, and does not adjust itself when the scroll bar is present. It would have to be reworked to fit with a scroll bar.

Question: Is the scroll bar necessary - in other words, can you set the plugins to a fixed size so that it doesn't show up?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    It was set to camset. i set it to default and it is thre now.
    When you say "it was set to camset", I'm not sure what icon set that is - unless you mean ChamAlert, which is the alert icon folder for Chameleon-240-v2. If that's the case, then you have it in the wrong place. Move it inside the Default icon folder...
    OK...If I delete Sbp Diary or Spb Pocket Plus from my today screen I lose the far right scrollbar. There has to be a way to keep both those?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner_Boyle View Post
    A have the scrollbar on the far right of my calendar that is part of Spb Diary but I also have the main scrollbar on the far right of the today screen. I'd like to find out how that main scrollbar can disappear. When I make the scrollbar disappear inside Spb Diary, the main one on the right is still there.
    You need to change the height of that plugin. See this for an example.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=603