Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Try not using tabs... it may help. Use another skin...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Try not using tabs... it may help. Use another skin...
    I did some memory analysis on my 700wx. I measured WeatherPanel's memory footprint at .39 MB - regardless of the layout shown in the Today screen (Tabs or otherwise). That doesn't seem too bad - I wouldn't think slowness would be caused by taxing the memory (unless you have a 700w ) On the other hand, I have 40 MB of program memory free!

I suppose it could be some other type of resource usage, but like I said - my device operates the same with or without WeatherPanel loaded.
    Eh, I was just thinking out loud...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Eh, I was just thinking out loud...
    No worries - I'm not being snarky
    -lol
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    The thing is, I like the tabs. Puts all the info in front of you, neatly. I've been having troubles with Phonealarm also. If i switch skins, the display for PA gets all messed up. I have lag on the phone all the time and I cannot understand what may be causing it. I did notice more of a lag since I installed and use the tabs for WP.

After doing a soft reset, I noticed that one of my hacks reversed itself. I disabled the SMS notification after sending a text message and now it is back. I guess I need another hard reset... I sure hate to reinstall everything again
    Quote Originally Posted by FDLuke View Post
    I guess I need another hard reset... I sure hate to reinstall everything again
    I try to get my phone to a good base state, with settings and programs the way I like them at any given time, and create a backup image I can restore from in the even of catastrophic problems, or even just annoying ones...

WeatherPanel is so AWESOME. No one should have to be without it...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Good idea. I may have done that actually, but I will have to look.

You are correct about weatherpanel, especially if you are a weather nut like myself
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I am looking for any help on adding radar images to my treo 700W. I recently downloaded Pocket Weather and it has been pretty cool. However I am looking to add animate radar or satelite images could anyone give some help.
    coddy, mal, or storyr can one of you host a animated icons for 700wx. thx.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Animated icons for WP for the WX: http://www.marsware.net/WeatherPanel/skins.htm
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allentb View Post
    I am looking for any help on adding radar images to my treo 700W. I recently downloaded Pocket Weather and it has been pretty cool. However I am looking to add animate radar or satelite images could anyone give some help.
    I'm not familiar with PocketWeather, but I can tell you that WeatherPanel animates images. Search this thread for more info...
    Quote Originally Posted by allentb View Post
    Just select any image in PW and select animate in the settings, then use your update setting to update once an hour (or even once every 30 mins). Then it will automatically use these images as an animated radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Animated icons for WP for the WX: http://www.marsware.net/WeatherPanel/skins.htm
    yes i tryed those. they are comming out way to big, becouse they weren't designed for 700wx. but coddy had some that worked perfact on my Treo.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Weird... I downloaded from that site and they worked fine. What version did you download?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Do we want Regular or VGA for the Treo?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Do we want Regular or VGA for the Treo?
    Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Regular
    yes regular or qvga. i think xplode was getting the vga icons which will be exactly twice the size.
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    coddy, mal, or storyr can one of you host a animated icons for 700wx. thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    did this work for you xplode? if not, pm me and i'll help you out.