Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    GregE
    any screen shots of new changes?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Here is the zip of the minor changes I made. I called it Malatesta_popup_combo_4 since it was just minor changes to another one. Just unzip the file and put it in your Stealth-240 folder.

Greg
    Mind posting what exactly the minor changes you made. Would be nice to see.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Mind posting what exactly the minor changes you made. Would be nice to see.
    I had already showed it in #362 and then was asked by jbcross to post it for others to use but here it is again.

Sorry about the confusion.

Greg
    Last edited by GregE; 11/17/2006 at 03:30 PM.
    First things first. I avoided this thread because it looked like it was spiraling out of control and I didn't think I had time to get into this, but OMG!

Thanks so much to everyone, especially Malatesta and storyr for the freakin' amazing work on this stuff. I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the sheer coolness of this whole thing. I am forever indebted for an introduction to a great little today enhancer.

I can not WAIT to have a lull at work tomorrow to play around with all the extra features and tweaks. You guys are the kings.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Thanks so much to everyone, especially Malatesta and storyr for the freakin' amazing work on this stuff. I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the sheer coolness of this whole thing. I am forever indebted for an introduction to a great little today enhancer.
    Thanks!!! (I'm blushing ) We're all having fun with this little app.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I just hope Marsware's authoring server never goes down
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Let's never speak of this again...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    I've developed a workaround - it's tested and ready to post when, and only when, the site ever goes down...

I'm not losing all those hours I put into Simple-240, Tabs-240 and Stealth-240!
    God, you are seriously the coolest.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    I've developed a workaround - it's tested and ready to post when, and only when, the site ever goes down...

I'm not losing all those hours I put into Simple-240, Tabs-240 and Stealth-240!
    LOL - We can always count on our community members!!!
    Well, I don't even know what to say, that's just plain cool!!!
    ok, I am having problems with the CompactRD.wpl today theme. today in my area there is an 80% chance of rain but the CompactRD.wpl is showing 0%. this CompactRD.wpl has been working fine for weeks until now. any ideas?

thanks, cody

ps; on the detail screen of wp it does show 80% for today and 80% for tonight, so it's all in the CompactRD.wpl
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, I am having problems with the CompactRD.wpl today theme. today in my area there is an 80% chance of rain but the CompactRD.wpl is showing 0%. this CompactRD.wpl has been working fine for weeks until now. any ideas?

thanks, cody

ps; on the detail screen of wp it does show 80% for today and 80% for tonight, so it's all in the CompactRD.wpl
    What city are you using so we can try it on our Treos too?

Greg
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I'm only showing 10% now for you. I'll check it again later.
    I think it may be something wrong with the detail page of the simple-240 theme. weather panel noraml detail page use to show am on the left and pm on the right. right now on the left it says pm rain with a 80%. I don't see a 10% or a am on this detail page.
    update... I tried all the different themes available and thay all show in the detail page "pm rain" on the left.

I thought the left side of the detail page was am and the right side is pm? if not was is it?
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    update... I tried all the different themes available and thay all show in the detail page "pm rain" on the left.

I thought the left side of the detail page was am and the right side is pm? if not was is it?
    I see why it's confusing, but it sort of makes sense: The text of the forecast depends on the "context". The left side is the daytime forecast (which includes the am), the right side is the evening forecast.

Tacoma's "daytime" forecast today says PM showers - in other words, showers in the evening (not in the daytime).

Tacoma's "evening" forecast just says Showers - because the context is the evening, it doesn't indicate PM.

Does that make any sense?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I see why it's confusing, but it sort of makes sense: The text of the forecast depends on the "context". The left side is the daytime forecast (which includes the am), the right side is the evening forecast.

Tacoma's "daytime" forecast today says PM showers - in other words, showers in the evening (not in the daytime).

Tacoma's "evening" forecast just says Showers - because the context is the evening, it doesn't indicate PM.

Does that make any sense?
    That's what I thought it meant but I didn't know how to say it without confusing everybody. I think you said it great.

Greg
    Just curious... I have WP set to auto-update every 30 minutes. There didn't seem to be a problem with it before (last week). Now every time I look at the screen, it's got the little red arrow, like it's constantly pulling new info down.

What kind of update settings are people using, and has anyone seen this behavior? Is it due to some bug I'm as of yet unaware of? Should I just update myself and leave that setting off?
    END OF LINE