1.    #1  
    I had synced my 700wx to my home pc and work pc, and also my iMac using Missing Sync. I now have duplicate contacts, 3 of the same contact for each person on my Treo. How do I get rid of the duplicates?

I deleted all of the contacts in outlook on windows xp, then synced my 700p to it to sync all my contacts, so it went back to only having 1 entry for each person.. Outlook shows 1 entry for each person. I hard reset my device thinking I should start clean, and when active sync asked me do I want to sync, I had the options, "combine items with items on the pc" replace items on device with items on pc" or " don't sync". I chose replace items with items on pc(thinking I would get the 1 entry because Outlook shows 1 entry, and I end up with the duplicates all over again. They all get added back to outlook and my 700wx.

I'd like to be able to sync with all 3 computers, but if it's going to keep doing this I need to find a better way. So I am asking the experts, what do I do to stop this from happening?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 09/20/2006 at 09:48 PM.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    WebIS has an awesome program that does this.

http://www.pocketinformant.com/produ...id=time&dir=wm

It is a fully functional trial! I ended up buying it and haven't looked back!

HTH!
  3.    #3  
    how do you do this in pocket informant? thanks.
    Jimmie Geddes
    SKTools can do this as well as a million other things. highly recommend!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    how do you do this in pocket informant? thanks.
    not meaning any offense, but check out the website it explains it.

Andy