1.    #1  
    I'm a little apprehensive to leave this new thread but I hope I've searched enough and I'm right that nobody has actually discussed this yet. On several occasions there is some type of glitch while texting people that sends them parts of my emails from hotmail. Yesterday my friend rec'd an entire email in the form of several text that I had deleted a while ago and shouldn't even have been in the system. I've also had another contact who has rec'd a text version of an advertisement from the top of my emails on several occasions. Please help or point me in the direction of a successful search. Thank you
    Wow, thats pretty bad. Never heard of that before. Sounds like a file conflict/corruption somewhere. I would clear all accounts, then empty deleted items from all accounts.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    damn I would hard reset, that kind of corruption could get dangerous!
  4.    #4  
    Nobody else has had this problem yet?? Since the time I posted this thread I've been through 2 refurbished phones and then palm finally sent me a brand new model. I'm still getting complaints from my contacts that they're receiving my emails forwarded to them as multiple texts. Anyone?
  5.    #5  
    I find it hard to believe that NOBODY has seen or heard of this problem. Each time I have been informed that someone received one of my emails I've hard reset but it's ridiculous that I should have to keep doing this. Today 3 different people throughout the day text back "what does that mean?". I inquired as to what they were referring to and again they forwarded back to me emails that my phone sent them in place of the text I wrote at the time. I have emailed palm twice now and have yet to receive a response. Anyone that has any idea what's going on here...please chime in. Thanks in advance!