1.    #1  
    I have a question in regards to notifications. If the phone is in standby, the following will happen:

- Calendar event - Phone turns on, sound plays and the notification window appears.

- New Text/SMS Message - Phone turns on, sound plays and the notification window appears.

- New Email - Phone doesn't turn on, no notification but the new email sound plays...
    Just want to make sure that this is normal for emails. I've tried it with Outlook open or closed and have made sure, "show message" is checked in notifications. Is this normal???

Thanks,

Al
    I don't know if it was "designed" to be that way, but that is how it is by default, you can change it in sounds and notifications though.
  3.    #3  
    I have show message on screen checked for new emails but I just hear the new mail sound. 700W just stays in standby and doesn't turn on...
    MS Push email is designed so that it won't turn on the device. This is to save battery power.

Using PhoneAlarm can bypass this function e.g. my device "turns on" when a new email is pushed to me.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter