1.    #1  
    Has anyone used PIEplus before? I'm looking for something that will allow on-the-fly changes so certain websites will see my WM as desktop IE.
    It works great, the tabbed browsing is sweet a long with the different visual chagnes you can make to your setup to allow more screen real estate to be shown.

It also made my browsing faster overall. I haven't installed the newest version yet ( there was one released a week or so ago that fixed a couple minor issues) but I'll get to it eventually.

So far I'm happy with it.
    The thing with PIEPLUS is... once you change it to recognize IE6.0 you need to close out IE completely and restart it to make the changes effective. It is still on the fly but you can't have a whole session running from one page to the next with PIE than IE6.0. It's one or the other.

BTW, awesome program. Probably the top three in my book, right next to PhoneAlarm Pro and PocketPlus.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! It's just 1 website that I use that I need to do this for. So re-loading shouldn't really be a problem. I'll give it a try.
    Am I missing something? I am almost to the end of my 14 day trial and I am not planning on puchasing. I like everything except for the fact it takes away one handed use. You have to use the sylus to get to menu on the bottom.
    There's an option you can set to use the softkeys instead of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. One of the softkeys is mapped to MENU and the other one is mapped to BACK.

Sheila
    Is it possible in PIEPlus to use the center button on the Dpad to open the selected link in another tab? Otherwise, when you press and hold the center button on a link, it opens the link in another tab or it brings up a menu that allows you to open the link in a new tab like Netfront does?
    Ok. Here is another way to ask my question. Is there a way in PIEPlus to assign the link context menu to the center key or to any hardware key. I'm using the latest version of PIEPlus.

Thanks
    If you install PIEPlus to SD card, will this work as it would be installed on the Device? Thanks!
    does anyone know how i can use this pieplus without it opening a new tab everytime i click a new link?

i like the opition for mulitple windows (or tabs), but i dont need 20 tabs opened when i'm just surfing.

thanks, cody
    Shouldn't be happening cody. Check that your "link target" is the current tab:

Menu->Tab->Link Target->Current Tab

Sounds like maybe you have that set up under "New Tab"
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Shouldn't be happening cody. Check that your "link target" is the current tab:

Menu->Tab->Link Target->Current Tab

Sounds like maybe you have that set up under "New Tab"
    thanks g-funkster. too many settings can be a good thing and a bad thing sometimes. i think this may take more than just a few minutes to figure it all out.

anyhow, that worked.

thanks, cody