1.    #1  
    I bought this mini sync for my Treo 650 from box wave.

This is a GREAT accessory for the 700wx now that I need to charge her up more often. The stock USB cable does not charge the 700wx, but this sucker is so compact and functional I find it to be a GREAT thing to have. It's small so I don't worry about it taking up room in my crowded laptop bag, and it never tangles in there either. It's a retractable little cord with a tug feature that lets it snap back to the small size.

The best part about it... you can put the USB end into a USB car charger outlet. Boxwave actually makes a DUAL purpose charger (wall and car, there is now a pro version which is supposed to deliver more power quicker to the devices, I would love to test that claim!), its a neat little device. I used to own one but it accidently got cracked falling out of my car (yes, I stepped on it.)

At anyrate, the minisync is better than the original sync cable because it always connects... whereas the PALM one actually needs to "sit properly" in the clip for it to work. Never had to do that with this Boxwave.

And at 15 bucks... it's one of the cheaper more usable items out there.

-Darth
    am i understanding you correctly, its also a charger. like if i plug in to my laptop it will charge the batt?
  3.    #3  
    Yes... that's why it's better than the stock 700wx plug. The stock plug DOES NOT charge while connected. Which is weird because the 700p will charge.
    I've been using one of these for 9 months now. Works great.
  5.    #5  
    I am wondering if anyone has tried the PRO charger from Boxwave. The car/wall charger that is supposed to deliver more power? Does anyone have info on that sucker?
  6.    #6  
    Bump... has anyone compared the Boxwave 2400 mah battery to the Seidio? I wonder which one performs better.
    I've been using a similar charger/sync cable I got off eBay for a while now in my car and at home. Works great since it does not pop out like the stock charger cable.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I've been using a similar charger/sync cable I got off eBay for a while now in my car and at home. Works great since it does not pop out like the stock charger cable.
    My own personal experience with ebay items is hit or miss. I bought the same sync cable from eBay (for $4 bucks cheaper than Boxwave's) and the retraction part stopped working. I also have VERY quick shipping with Boxwave (eBay takes at least a week), I just ordered the PRO plug from them yesterday afternoon, so I hope it gets here soon.