Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I've had my 700w from Verizon for 5 days now.

Whenever I talk to my girlfriend with my new phone, she complains that she can hear her voice echoing. I have to turn the volume down as low as it can go so she can't hear the echoing, but my hearing isn't great to begin with, so this is a problem for me.

Whenever I talk to her it's always in a quiet place, with no noise interfeering. No one else has complained about this echo, but I haven't spoken to anyone else in quiet places like I do with her.

Is there anything I can do besides turning the volume down so much to fix this problem? I know with VolumeCare you can reduce microphone sensitivity, but that's only for PalmOS. Is there a similar program for Windows Mobile?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    bump
    bump
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    in the night
    I have the same problem occasionally. Last time it happened I was using the earpiece/mic that comes with the phone and talking to someone on a land line. Palm tells me it's because the earpiece volume is too loud on my phone or whomever I'm talking to but I don't buy it. There isn't enough leakage from my earpiece to cause it as I keep the level low and no one on a land line and I never had these problems with a Motorola or Samsung. It's starting to **** me off. I love the 700 but this is rediculous!