Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    i'm looking for a Clip holster that my un-skinned 700wx can put it face-in so that it won't scratch the screen. Where should i buy it and which one is the best?

Thanks
    Seidio.com.
    I went to the Verizon store and picked theirs up... it's rubberized and great.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    i was going to recommend the Cellet "Elite" RH7 Rubberized Holster, but i take that back. i own one and it feel out several times and i'm glad i found my
    700w. the clip is so easily released.
    I also have the Verizon holster. Works very well.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Seido is the standard for all the Treos I deploy.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    do you have a picture of the verizon holster?

i bought this holster today... http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-24--415.htm

i dont know whether it's good on not
    I have the Cellet RH7 holster and am very pleased with it; it is very low-profile, holds the Treo tight once it's clipped in and there's not a single scratch on my Treo yet. It's not as tough and sturdy as my i830 holster, so if you work in a rough environment or experience a lot of extreme movement it may not be the most secure solution. In those cases I would look at something like a top loading pouch or skin case.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I've also got the Seidio. Easy to get in, and easy to get out with one hand, but also it will stay and not fall out easily. It even came with a nice felt inside to keep the Treo all comfortable.
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    helix holster...the best hands down.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I agree with the Helix. It's super cheap on ebay, and one of the best holsters I've had for any phone. I haven't tried the Seidio, so I can't compare the two, but I love my Helix.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    I had the Seidio for my 6700 and loved it. Was using it on my 700 and noticed that when I would try and remove the phone from the holster I was hitting some buttons on the side and this would silence or just plain answer the call. Any ideas on how to fix this or is it something you have to get used to.

In the mean time, I stopped by a local verizon store and after 45 minutes on waiting on the less than spectacular rep, I was able to spend 19.99 and walk out with my holster. So far the verizon is much much nicer.
    Seido holsterclip with the Flexiskin is FANTASTIC. Nice felt covering on the inside of the Seido is great combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36 View Post
    I agree with the Helix. It's super cheap on ebay, and one of the best holsters I've had for any phone. I haven't tried the Seidio, so I can't compare the two, but I love my Helix.
    I tried the Cellet which looks similar to the Helix and the phone was dropping all the time when it got the slightest bump. And problems with the Helix? Do you have to careful not to bump it to prevent it coming out of the holster?

thanks
    The Verizon holster is good but will eventually wear out the top lip where the tab locks into the phone. The phone then will not lock into the clip like it should. The Seido from what I've seen doesn't do this because it "grabs" the phone in a different spot and tends not to wear down the contact areas.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm a teacher constantly jostling from class to class with students in the rooms and halls, and keep my 700wx on my belt with the Helix holster. I haven't had it come out of the holster once yet.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Thanks very much. Wow. It is cheap on E-bay.