Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Just wondering what people would reccomend for my Treo 700wx , I've narrowed it down to the Seidio Crystal Case or the Palm Flexi Case. I'd need to get both a holster and a pouch so I can switch off depending on where I am.

Are there only certain holsters/pouches that fit this phone?

I was looking at the Combo with the Crystal Case and the Holster
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=397

Will this holster (Seidio Shield 2 Holster) fit either the Flexi or Sedio Crystal?
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-24--635.htm

I like how the Palm Flexi case covers up the buttons, not sure if it compromises the look of the Treo or not.

I was planning on using the Best Skins ever for some added protection if they also fit.

Any reccomendations between both of them as well as holsters or pouches that would fit with those cases on?

Thank you very much! I'm hoping to buy tonight!

~J
    Love the FlexiCase so far its exactly what I was looking for. Ordered the Seido holster to clip it into. Read a couple of the CrystalCase reviews, just wasnt what I was looking for.

Yeah, I hope they come out with a grey or black case, but for now, its a great case IMO.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    looks wise, does it still look professional looking with it on? I love the look of the Treo, looks very professional to me and don't want to take away from that at all.

I think that might be the one I'm going to order. Does the Seido holster clip on well? I've really hated holsters for past phones, always wearing out after awhile and not getting the same snug fit from the beginning.

I was thinking about this one
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-24--635.htm

I wanted to be sure it would fit really well with no problems.

Also, any reccomendations on a holster I can put it in too?

Thanks!

~J
    I have the crystal case and thought it looked great but it was a pain to open it up the clip snapped after two weeks seidio told me to send it back but did not do it yet. purchased the palm flex case and it became my favorite really like this case I use it with the seidio holster great combo.
    Fred
    I'm not a big fan of the crystal case. Random pocket lint and such gets caught within the device and really looks dirty. The combo with the leather horizontal case is just way too big. I'm trying to send them both back and just go with the bestskinsever and maybe a vertical holster.
    Anyone with the Palm Flexi Case, is it hard to slip in and out of your pockets?
    I dont know what "professional" looking means anymore. I mean, people whip out blackberrys with all sorts of absurd cases on there. Its a clear skin essentially, maybe more white than clear really. I dont think it makes it unprofessional if thats what you're asking. People couldnt stop asking me about it in my last meeting.

I have no problem taking it in or out of my pockets - unlike the iskin I have for my ipod that really attracts lint and clothes, this goes in and out of khakis with no problem.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the crystal case. Random pocket lint and such gets caught within the device and really looks dirty.
    That's my only complaint with the case. If it was a different color instead of clear, even tinted, it may not stick out as much. I love how small it is though, still offering protection, but not at the cost of making it way too big to go into my pocket.
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    Hands down Seidio clear case with holster. Im actually buying another 1 for my friend!. Make sure you get it with the battery COVER +$5 so you can reset your device without take the clear case apart! Im extremely happy with the product!