1.    #1  
    Ok so here is my current set-up(using hosted exchange provider)
    I have my corporate email running through Intermedia so i can use Direct Push Activsync on my Treo. (And using Outlook 2003 on computer)

I have another corporate email address that i have set up on my computer using Outlook Express. This email is an IMAP email.. I have it set up through messaging on my treo but i dont like it because i have to hit send/receive to get the emails (yes i know i can set it to check every 5 mins)

So my question is this: Can IMAP emails be set up to work with Exchange ActiveSync? Through the Exchange hosting they could "make it" an exchange email right? Can you have Exchange Activesync running 2 seperate email addresses?

I hope this post isnt too confusing since i dont know much about this stuff.. But any help would be great!!!!
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    ActiveSync only allows you to connect to one Exchange account from what I can tell.

I do have multiple e-mail addresses in my Exchange but they are aliases. When I send an e-mail it always has a reply address of my main account. When somebody sends to my alias, it comes into my main account. You can set up rules so it puts it in a different Outlook folder if you want. I do that and don't even have those additional folders set to sync. Some of my aliases just go to my Inbox.

Hope that helps.

Greg
  3.    #3  
    When somebody sends to my alias, it comes into my main account. You can set up rules so it puts it in a different Outlook folder if you want.
    So I can set up my email so if someone emails me @ my IMAP account, it gets forwarded to my exchange account? How do you do that? What do you mean by alias? That would be cool if it were automatically deposited into a designated folder..

Please help with that!
    Thanks!
    Here are some options to consolidate email to your Exchange acct:

1. You can setup your IMAP to forward to your Exchange account if your IMAP provider supports it.
    2. If your exchange provider supports it, you can have it automatically download email from your IMAP acct to your Exchange acct.
    3. You could use 3rd part software running on a PC that automatically downloads email from one account and forwards it to your Exchange acct (check google for this).
    4. Have a copy of outlook running all the time on a PC that is setup to download your other accounts into your default Exchange acct.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I have Exchange 2003 running and it's pushing out my mail. I don't use a third party to do it so if you do, I'm not sure how that plays into it.

In my Exchange mailbox, I have more than one e-mail address. My default and then others that are aliases. They are just extra e-mail addresses I set up so I could use them and easily close them if I get spammed. When I send an e-mail, it uses my main address as the from. If I am sent mail to any of my addresses, they all come into my Exchange account. I have rules set up to move some of them (not all) to other folders based on criteria. It could be who sent it or which address it was sent to.

Hope this helps.

Greg