1.    #1  
    Forgot there was a sw forum.

Decided to try the utility bundle trial from handango last night.

1 - Is there anyway to create folders in the start menu so you can have groups of apps like you would in windows explorer?

2 - I have the theme switcher on my page but unsure how to import themes from the pc.

I'm sure I'll think of a couple more today but I will start with that
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    For themes, the .tsk files can be ported directly into the "windows" directory, where they'll be recognized in the today screen preferences window.

You can store them on the storage card, but only in the rooot of the card. If you put them in a folder (even if it is named "my documents", windows won't find them. I normally keep all my themes in a folder marked "themes" on the card, and then just move the one I want to use out into the root of the card, to avoid having a ton of stuff out there.
  3.    #3  
    How do you get them there? I've had no problem installing apps, however I guess I dont have a theme generator installed because the tsk files are not recognized by anything on my PC?

If I store them on the device can they be stored anywhere?

Thanks for the reply.
    TSK can be stored anywhere but for the device to recognize it, it has to be in either the Windows folder or the root of the storage card.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    TSK can be stored anywhere but for the device to recognize it, it has to be in either the Windows folder or the root of the storage card.
    The windows folder on the Treo? Do you have to install a theme generator type app to allow you to copy the files to the phone itself? Havent had a problem installing other software just cant figure this one out.

Thanks for the help.