1. CEO
    Hi All, I continuously have a problem with my 700W calendar alarm. After a soft reset the alarm seems to work for the first appointment but then goes silent after that. All subsequent alarms seem to come and go without notification.

I've ran MemMaid and cleaned everything.

Tks for the responses
    I had numerous issues with my alarm's and notification's going off. After about 2 weeks of problems the phone finally took a turn for the worst and everything started to have problems running correctly. I posted something on here and evidently it's a common problem. Verizon sent me a replacement and everything has been fine since. If your backing up your info you might see the same problem again.
  3. CEO
    Tks, my problem is the notification alarm goes silent. When I do a soft reset, the phone vibrates and beeps for irradically for several minutes. Have you seen this problem also ?
    I had the exact same problem with mine. Hard resets would fix the problem but when I restored my information it would come back. We traced it down to something in a program that was causing the problem so I eventually had to get a new phone and reinstall all of my stuff one by one. I used wireless sync to get my contacts and calendar back. Also wiped out the memory card and started over.
  5. CEO
    Tks, I've been avoiding the hard reset but I guess this is the next step.