1.    #1  
    Decided to try the utility bundle trial from handango last night.

Is there anyway to create folders in the start menu so you can have groups of apps like you would in windows explorer?

I'm sure I'll think of a couple more today but I will start with that
    Last edited by dcmidnight; 09/20/2006 at 09:15 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Bumping this as not getting many looks in the resco forum
    I don't know if this will work, but have you tied using Resco File Exlorer to go into the directory and simply create the folder you want where you want (My Device/Windows/Start Menu)? I don't think it will cascade, but it should work to access a folder of choices from the Start Menu (as is done with Programs and Settings).

I'm new to this, but it's an idea that might work.
  4.    #4  
    OK great, I will take a look at that. I was hoping for sort of a cascading menu, but no big deal if that doesnt work.

Thanks
    You can certainly create subfolders in the Start Menu > Programs folder. You can even do it in the Start Menu root folder if you like. In Resco, you can do this by highlighting the Programs folder and click the Menu (right softkey) and the New Folder option should be there. You can also do this when you use the Explore function in ActiveSync if you don't want to purchase Resco although it is a very nice piece of software.

If you are looking for a cascading menu, you will need some type of 3rd party software as it is not builtin. SmallMenuPlus is a good one and I believe it's free. There is also Wisbar Lite.
  6.    #6  
    Very happy with Resco so far. I like to use Handango's trial versions first, but so far I think its great.