1.    #1  
    I am with sprint currently and am looking to switch to verizon because of service with sprint at my house. it is terrible! anyway, i have heard many good things about this 700wx version of the Treo and I think i want it. Where can i get this phone so i can go get it? It does work with Verizon, right? I am clueless. Please help!!! thanks in advance...
    You have to stay with Sprint to get the 700wx, as of now.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I am sure Verizon will probably get it at the end of Sprint's exclusive rights if you can wait.
    at&t iPhone3G
    wasnt aware of any exclusive for the 700wx, never heard that. But i doubt verizon will even bother theyll prob just sell the 700w stock they have left and move on to the next new PDA because by then the 700w/wx will be outdated anyways. Verizon is usually pretty good with keeping with the newest technology unlike Sprint, so Idexpect something newer and better by that point while were stuck with the wx's. Dont get me wrongits a great device, just def not up to current/near future standards in specs. New PDA's slated for end of this year/begining of 2007 have 2+ MP cameras, more memory, rev.A EVDO, and better designs.
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    wasnt aware of any exclusive for the 700wx, never heard that. But i doubt verizon will even bother theyll prob just sell the 700w stock they have left and move on to the next new PDA because by then the 700w/wx will be outdated anyways. Verizon is usually pretty good with keeping with the newest technology unlike Sprint
    I am just speculating the exclusive rights since Sprint is the only launcher via Verizon and Sprint share the same network, and usually Verizon can't wait to be the first to be on the block with any device that is worth release, especially the WX. Verizons only been good with keeping up with tech up to date. I was with Verizon over two years ago when they had the simple line up while Sprint had the best up to date technological line up which is why I changed to Sprint. Each carrier takes its turns at what it pours its money into and Verizon is into a variety line up of devices with first releases and exclusive rights, while Sprint in the past year has become a larger company Sprint/Nextel and they are currently investing in their network plans...so Sprints not focusing on what Verizon is at the moment.
    at&t iPhone3G