1.    #1  
    I'm coming from Palms and that may explain this, but...

1. Is there a way to use the secondary function of the buttons (i.e., the default Calendar setting of the Windows button) without having to simultaneously press the option+Windows button? This requirement limits one handed operation.

2. Are there any programs out there that enable even more options for secondary or even tertiary uses for buttons? For example, three uses assigned to the Windows botton, activated in turn by key press, option + key press and shift + key press? How about any that allow a second use at all of the soft keys?

Thanks all.
    Do a google search for AE Button Plus...it will give you more options with the hard buttons...I believe it even let you remap the green and red phone buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    Do a google search for AE Button Plus...it will give you more options with the hard buttons...I believe it even let you remap the green and red phone buttons.
    It sure does.

You can have single, double, triple click and then long press for 4 options per button. Plus the program has it's own built in apps which are very nice.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter