Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by untouchablez View Post
    u can just use the charger that comes with the treo for the seidio 2400mah right?
    I have the charger that came with it, but the point is that if I need to charge both of my batteries, I have to put one into the phone, wait for it to charge, and then put the other in the phone.
    ahhhh i seee i thought the seidio extended needed it's own specific seidio branded charger had me all worried for a sec b/c i've just been charging mine through the phone lol
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    It's also important to consider that most (new) batteries require a good 2-3 weeks of charge/discharge to reach it's maximum capacity.
    Do these batteries need to be "trained or programmed" if you will? I know some batteries need several full charges and several full discharges to get the most life out of them. Is this one of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by FDLuke View Post
    Do these batteries need to be "trained or programmed" if you will? I know some batteries need several full charges and several full discharges to get the most life out of them. Is this one of them?
    all LiON batteries need this...but this is nothing more than regular use. No real training. The best thing is to just keep the cool and don't charge too much.

BUT it is NOT recommend to every fully discharge the battery (no "deep cycling"!)

Some also argue that you get the "full charge" right from the begining. It's not too clear on that issue.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12