Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 186
  1. #81  
    Thanks!
  2. #82  
    If it helps, resco has a cab install. Does MissingLink let you copy cab files over to your device?

    http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/downloads.asp

    I guess it doesn't help since you have to switch to windows to run pdocread anyway.
    Last edited by hannip; 10/15/2006 at 03:06 PM.
  3. #83  
    so what i see so far is that there are two treo 750v people working on this. i know it is probably frustrating but u are helping.

    once i have a2dp and threaded text ill be super happy. actually all i really need is a2dp lol
  4. #84  
    I think we have 3 people actually. TazUk was the 1st.

    Who will be the first to get a good dump?!?! It's a race to the finish!
  5. #85  
    ah i want the 750v just so i can get this hack. i have so much time on my hands and i am on this board like every 30 minutes lol
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I think we have 3 people actually. TazUk was the 1st.

    Who will be the first to get a good dump?!?! It's a race to the finish!
    I just had a good dump and...oh...you are talking about the ROM. Nevermind
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  7. #87  
    lol. I knew that was coming. :P
  8.    #88  
    I've been away for the weekend. seems like you guys are making great progress. I can't wait to get the threaded sms, thanks so much for helping us all out! I wish there was something I could do to help u guys out.
    Jimmie Geddes
  9.    #89  
    how far do you think we are from gettting the threaded sms app from thr 750v for our 700x and 700wx's?
    Jimmie Geddes
  10. #90  
    yes thank you for the progress work is appreciated. Now where is shadowmite to assist with this.
  11. #91  
    It's sooo close. We have vijay revving his engines just waiting for that very kind 750 user to dump their rom.

    If we could get someone just to issue the pdocread -l command to list the rom partitions that would be a step in the right direction. I could then list the next steps so they can just copy and paste the commands.
  12. #92  
    is there a way that they can just copy the files that we need . i guess my question is do we really need the whole rom dumped
  13. #93  
    There is no way to copy the files without dumping the rom. The xda guys haven't developed a tool to extract individual files yet. You have to dump the rom and then extract the files from the dump.
  14. #94  
    oh ok. dang we need this rom dumpped
  15. tcs
    tcs is offline
    tcs's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    #95  
    Hopefully we will be able to customize treo 750v like Treo650
  16. #96  
    This is really great progress!
  17. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It's sooo close. We have vijay revving his engines just waiting for that very kind 750 user to dump their rom.
    Isn't there a US user here that has a unlocked 750v? Dosen't bcaslis have one?

    Hay bcaslis! can you help us out? Please!

    Thanks!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  18. #98  
    Yes, I working on it. I had a delay because the wifi card driver seemed to have become completely messed up (it showed wifi on when the card wasn't even in the slot). So I had to hard reset and put things in one at a time (didn't have a backup with the driver). If they didn't really expect results at work I'd have more time to work on this.

    Hopefully progress later today. I'm not a fan of registry editiong, but it won't go any farther without editing the registry, so I want to get stable and backed up before doing the hacking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    Isn't there a US user here that has a unlocked 750v? Dosen't bcaslis have one?

    Hay bcaslis! can you help us out? Please!

    Thanks!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  19.    #99  
    Thanks Bcaslis!!!
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Yes, I working on it. I had a delay because the wifi card driver seemed to have become completely messed up (it showed wifi on when the card wasn't even in the slot). So I had to hard reset and put things in one at a time (didn't have a backup with the driver). If they didn't really expect results at work I'd have more time to work on this.

    Hopefully progress later today. I'm not a fan of registry editiong, but it won't go any farther without editing the registry, so I want to get stable and backed up before doing the hacking.

    hey i know what u mean about registry editing. lol. backing up is a good idea. thanks for all your efforts



    yessss post 100

Posting Permissions