Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 186
  1.    #41  
    Thanks the more people we've got working on this the better I loved reading about our work in the official Treo 750v review
    Jimmie Geddes
  2. #42  
    xda-developers has a dumped ROM from the 750...for those interested in seeing if they can extract the app
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

    Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

    About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3. #43  
    link?
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    xda-developers has a dumped ROM from the 750...for those interested in seeing if they can extract the app
    can you post the link?
  5. #45  
  6. #46  
    yes, come on baby. come on.
  7. Pibe38's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    #47  
    Is there an update? I'm confused by all the different threads... did they get the ROM dumped? I read there were some issues on the first attempts.
  8. #48  
    First attempt didn't work. I put up a request for someone to try another method. Also one of the senior xda guys posted some good info on extracting roms so if my idea doesn't work we can try that.
  9.    #49  
    Hope you guys are doing well in trying to get us this app Thanks for doing it.
    Jimmie Geddes
  10. #50  
    New rom has been uploaded. So far I've only been able to extract system files. If anyone else knows how to extract the various sections of a rom dump please help.

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=18
  11. #51  
    I've created a new thread on the xda forums to get more attention on this.

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43#post1032043

    We need a registry dump of the 750. Can someone use the Resco registry editor and export the registry to a .reg file and upload it please. Thanks!
  12.    #52  
    Thanks Hannip!!!
    Jimmie Geddes
  13. #53  
    Now I understand why you guys want the threaded SMS so much.

    I've lived happily with threaded SMS on my 650 forever. Now I'm on the WM5 platform (an SDA but soon a Dash) and geez, the quality of life really suffers. SMS on the SDA is painful compared to the PalmOS Treo.

    Not only the threaded thing. There's another feature of the Palm texting program that I miss.

    You know that little drop down arrow in the SMS program on the 650? So you can quickly pick up people you've sent messages to recently? No equivalent on the WM5 Smartphone edition unless I'm missing something (which I probably am because I'm still stumbling around learning WM5).

    When the 750 comes unlocked to the U.S. I'll be getting it.
  14. #54  
    Well I have good news and bad news.

    The good news is that we have vijay555 interested in helping us extracting the 750 rom dump. yay!

    The bad news is that the rom dump we currently have is not complete.

    vijay wants us to try the proceedure detailed on this wiki to grab the rom. Is anyone here up to the challenge?!?!

    http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...s_HowtoDumpRom
    Last edited by hannip; 10/13/2006 at 08:54 PM.
  15. #55  
    dang if i honestly had a 750 i would do it in a heartbeat.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    dang if i honestly had a 750 i would do it in a heartbeat.
    me too. this sucks.
  17. ahalvor's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #57  
    just tap "To:" not exactly what you wanted but better than typing the address everytime!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Now I understand why you guys want the threaded SMS so much.

    I've lived happily with threaded SMS on my 650 forever. Now I'm on the WM5 platform (an SDA but soon a Dash) and geez, the quality of life really suffers. SMS on the SDA is painful compared to the PalmOS Treo.

    Not only the threaded thing. There's another feature of the Palm texting program that I miss.

    You know that little drop down arrow in the SMS program on the 650? So you can quickly pick up people you've sent messages to recently? No equivalent on the WM5 Smartphone edition unless I'm missing something (which I probably am because I'm still stumbling around learning WM5).

    When the 750 comes unlocked to the U.S. I'll be getting it.
  18. #58  
    Well i took delivery of my UNLOCKED treo 750v today just playing with it now. If theres anything i can do just tell me.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  19. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sun View Post
    Well i took delivery of my UNLOCKED treo 750v today just playing with it now. If theres anything i can do just tell me.
    Sure. If you can, follow the procedure that vijay from xda-developers wants us to try detailed on this wiki to grab the rom.

    http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...s_HowtoDumpRom

    Thanks for your help! Enjoy your new toy!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  20. #60  
    i am literally checking this thread every hour ;-)
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions