Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Well I won an auction today for a 750v. I don't know when it will arrive yet, but I'm hoping by the end of the week. Once I get it, I'll help out if its not here yet.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    i dont wanna be rude and ask this but im going to anyway. how much did you pay
    You don't want to know!

To be honest, it was 499 british pounds so that's about $1000. Yeah I know, but hey you only live once.

Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    i dont wanna be rude and ask this but im going to anyway. how much did you pay
    I also got the 750V. Don't have a memory card at the moment. Will see if I can find some other way to help you.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    You don't want to know!

To be honest, it was 499 british pounds so that's about $1000. Yeah I know, but hey you only live once.
    WOW! You better hope you only live once, otherwise you will be on welfare in your next one!
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    For that kind of money you could of bought one from Vodafone with a 12 months contract and shipped it to the US
  7.    #27  
    Ahhh, the high from getting a new gadget
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just got back from the Vodaphone shop and they have them for 400 on Pay As You Go.

I don't understand why people are paying between 500 and 650 from e-bay

The nice lady also told me that on the 16th they would be releasing new Business ( data ) bundles....I guess this would be to try get there data tarrifs somewhere close to t-mobiles

Si
    Over here in NL they already cut the prices for data transfer. So it would be logical for them to do that in the UK as well. If I were you I would wait till next week for the new subscriptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    Over here in NL they already cut the prices for data transfer. So it would be logical for them to do that in the UK as well. If I were you I would wait till next week for the new subscriptions.
    Do you have any details ?

Si
    I've looked at your website but not speaking a word of dutch I'm lost.

It looks cheap though ;-)

Do they sell it Pay As You Go ?

I could always come to amsterdam and collect .......I like amsterdam LOL

Si
    There are some shops that sell pay as you go. www.expansys.nl for instance. They are also active in the UK I believe.
    They only have the pre order 700p....

Can you tell me more about vodaphone's Data Tarrifs on vodaphone.nl

Si
    Maybe because those of in the U.S. can't get them? They may have them in a shop but I don't see a way to buy them. One person pointed out the vodaphone german site, but unfortunately I don't understand german and the risk of trying to order something blindly was too much.

Another person here pointed out expansys.nl. Again I don't understand the language but a search on the site didn't show any Treo 750 either.

I'd be happy to pay less, but without physical access to Europe there isn't a good way to get one. At least the seller on ebay claims they can get an unlock code so at least there is a fighting chance of getting one that will actually work in the U.S.

Also by paying for one now, I've helped out all the rest of the users in the U.S. Cingular is sure to release their version before mine even arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by BigladUK View Post
    Just got back from the Vodaphone shop and they have them for 400 on Pay As You Go.

I don't understand why people are paying between 500 and 650 from e-bay

The nice lady also told me that on the 16th they would be releasing new Business ( data ) bundles....I guess this would be to try get there data tarrifs somewhere close to t-mobiles

Si
    Last edited by bcaslis; 10/10/2006 at 08:55 AM.
    Maybe because those of in the U.S. can't get them? They may have them in a shop but I don't see a way to buy them. One person pointed out the vodaphone german site, but unfortunately I got understand german and the risk of trying to order something blindly was too much.

Another person here pointed out expansys.nl. Again I don't understand the language but a search on the site didn't show any Treo 750 either.

I'd be happy to pay less, but without physical access to Europe there isn't a good way to get one. At least the seller on ebay claims they can get an unlock code so at least there is a fighting chance of getting one that will actually work in the U.S.

Also by paying for one now, I've helped out all the rest of the users in the U.S. Cingular is sure to release their version before mine even arrives!
    OK, I guess that makes sense.

I've just tasked one of my suppliers with getting me a price for 10 Pay As You Go handsets as I might be able to wack them on e-bay and make a few quid.......

Si
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    hey thats a good idea. i got 10 dollars this way
    I'll match your ten... AND to make it interesting, I'll make it twenty if its done by 10-15-06.
    You don't want to know!

i suppose. but on the first page of treo central. palm said that they are having a press conference for a new treo. i would have just waited. but i have no job and i am a college student. so ya
    The current rumor is that they will announce the 680. Same form factor as the 750 but no 3G. I'll seriously consider it for my kids, but not for me. I've been using 3G EVDO on Verizon the past few months and I could never go back to only EDGE speed data.
  19.    #39  
    Someone surely has to be close to getting us the SMS app by now, I have faith in you guys
    Jimmie Geddes
    Once I get mine, I'll be happy to help. It's supposed to ship tomorrow morning but I don't know yet how long it will take to reach me.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast