Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    I hate Windows' Calendar.
    Any calendars similar to Palm's where you can just first even click ONto let alone type an entry into the hour's box.....and not necessarily have to fiddle with a whole other window etc...
    Thanks for any direction!
    try pocket informant (very powerful)...some people like agenda fusion...myself im happy with the built in one but i have pocket breeze for the the today screen
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Having used both platforms, my opinion is that there's *nothing* that comes even close to Datebk on WM5. I'm currently using PI and sure, there's a lot of eye candy, but the speed and ease with which a new entry can be made on Datebk in unrivaled.

Couple of things I can't do on PI:
    - Set a default duration of 0h for an appointment
    - Define the views I want to cycle through when I press the calendar button

If I'm missing here, please correct me.
    Palm Vx (a classic) -> Palm m505 (*yawn*) -> Dell Axim (slooow...!) -> Palm TE (great) -> Qtek 9090 (great idea, lousy platform) -> Nokia 6630 (a toy) -> iMate SP3i (not bad) -> Nokia 9300 (can't sync notes!!) -> Treo 650 (awesome!) -> iPaq hw6915 (almost perfect) -> Nokia E51 (un/impressive) -> HTC Touch Enhanced (nice!) -> Samsung i780 (mousepad woes) -> HTC s740 (very good) -> Nokia E72 (RAM starved) -> HTC HD mini (...) -> Palm Pre 2