1.    #1  
    I realized this morning that when I dropped my 700w yesterday, my storage card came out. This brings to mind the question about a little ap that I found VERY HELPFUL with my 650. It was called Card Keeper and it sounded an alarm and vibrated when the card was dislodged. Is there a program that accomplishes this with the windows platform?
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel View Post
    I realized this morning that when I dropped my 700w yesterday, my storage card came out. This brings to mind the question about a little ap that I found VERY HELPFUL with my 650. It was called Card Keeper and it sounded an alarm and vibrated when the card was dislodged. Is there a program that accomplishes this with the windows platform?
    Put a small piece of tape across the card. It doesn't prevent it from coming out all the way, but it will keep you from losing it. Done properly, it's hardly noticible. There is a noise made when the card is removed. You could change it to something more obvious.
    I wish they would have made a way to lock it in. My friend lost his SanDisk 1GB Ultra II Card the same way. We were eating at Applebee's eating, he dropped it on the way out, and when he went back it was gone. Since then, I've dropped mine a couple times and immediately check for that.
    Treo700.us is now WinMobee.com. Soon to be a great resource site for all Windows Mobile phones.