1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just switched from 700p to 700wx two weeks ago and simple things like this should work ...

No matter what I set my reminders (1min, 5 min, 1 day, etc) and all the notification settings (sounds/display reminders), they never go off!

I haven't had one notification work since I got the device and have been late for several conference calls/meetings due to this. I searched the forum and noticed other threads similar but had no solution provided.

Can anyone help please?
    What third party software are you running. You might want to try a soft reset.
    My notifications work just fine and I am running a stock treo with the only apps installed are PHM Regedit and SPB backup
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Mine work just fine too. I have pretty much a stock 700wx with just a couple of games installed. Wakes me up in the morning so far
    Did you by any chance turned off notifications under Settings > SOunds and Notifications?
  5.    #5  
    I gave in and hardreset .... and it fixed the problem ... for 3 days.

and as of this morning, it isn't working again!!!

Anyone else having this issue? Notification (meetings) always pops up as it is checked in Sounds & Notifications, but no sound ever happens for calendar events, emails, texts!!! Please help.

Only third party software I have are PHM Reg, Resco Explorer, Resco Audio Recorder, TCPMP, SoftReset, Google Maps, SPB Backup, Verichat.