1.    #1  
    When I try to get on a certain website, it re-directs me to the PDA optimized site. Is there a way to force it to go to the non-optimized site as there are features there that aren't on the optimized site???
    what site is it.
    You can either hack the registry to trick IE into looking like its IE 6.0 e.g. a desktop browser.

Or in PIEPlus, there is an option to do this "on the fly" for certain websites.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I had the opportunity to briefly look at the 700w as I am getting it in a few days. I went to a website (www.wunderground.com) and checked out the clarity on the radar. On my 650, its great! Very clear, looks like Im looking at it on a PC. When I viewed the same site on the 700w, it looked really crappy. The text on the map was all off and the radar was not clear. Is this something that this hack you mentioned would fix?

I am not a fan of stepping back with the resolution but from all of the other things I've heard about the 700w, im sure I can get used to it.
    that souds like your hitting the limits of the resolution on the 700w/wx. not much can be done.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I was afraid of that. I had a glitch with this on my 650 a long time ago and it fixed itself. Not sure what the problem was but it was the same as what I just encountered with the 700wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDLuke View Post
    I had the opportunity to briefly look at the 700w as I am getting it in a few days. I went to a website (www.wunderground.com) and checked out the clarity on the radar. On my 650, its great! Very clear, looks like Im looking at it on a PC. When I viewed the same site on the 700w, it looked really crappy. The text on the map was all off and the radar was not clear. Is this something that this hack you mentioned would fix?

I am not a fan of stepping back with the resolution but from all of the other things I've heard about the 700w, im sure I can get used to it.
    bottom right corner in IE... Menu.. switch from "default" view to "desktop"....for some reason by default IE shrinks some images (radar pictures) going to desktop view makes it look perfect resolution wise.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    ah ha, I was hoping there was a way around this. I will have to check this again when I get the phone. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, were you able to test this and verify?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    what site is it.
    raarnet.com
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    You can either hack the registry to trick IE into looking like its IE 6.0 e.g. a desktop browser.

Or in PIEPlus, there is an option to do this "on the fly" for certain websites.
    Is PIEPlus worth getting?