Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gsimonds View Post
    The top latch holding the phone in the holster looks like it might be kind of weak. How secure does it fit in there, and is there access to the bottom port(sync/charge)
    The top latch is very secure. It's actually spring loaded, so you just lift the top to remove the case. Yes...there is access to the sync and charge ports.
    PDA history - Psion 5/Sharp Mobilon/Jornada 540/ipaq 3835/ipaq 3935/ipaq 5550/ipaq 4700/PPC-6700/Treo 700wx
    Thanks for the advice...I've been holding off on a case, this one looks like it will do me just fine! (bought the combo)
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    For what its worth I settled on the new rubberized case from Seidio (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=537). It gave me back the one thing I was missing from my blackberry, the solid firm feel i missed. Now my 700wx, look and feel more like a business tool than a toy. I choose this over the Vaja I-volution, which added way too much bulk. I'm selling it (black) if anyone is interested.
    How much?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I just got my Seidio Clarity Kit with the rubberized case, and I love it! The rubberized case is fantastic. I love the look and feel of it, and it adds minimal bulk. It works great with the reset hole, and the holster fits perfectly. I'm very happy with it so far.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    How much?
    $55 shipped
  8. rcs
    These are the best cases available for the 700 series Treo

Vaja Cases
    Does anyone know which silicone case is the thinnest for the 700 series? I saw the Palm silicone case (the one that covers the keyboard). It's fairly thin but still not thin enough for my taste. TIA.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I just bought the Seidio Clarity Kit with the rubberized case. It's okay, nothing great. The case is very slick, even though it's rubberized. I had to put Egrips on the back of the case to keep it from slipping around. Also, the case didn't seem to fit the phone perfectly. It's very hard to get the case secured around the phone, and now, after 1 drop, the case won't even latch.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I've been using the Seidio rubberized case and holster
    for awhile now. I like the grip on the device. I was always scared of dropping it before. I also prefer holsters so I can get to it quickly w/o taking up any more pocket space. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best I've found for me without spending even more money trying other cases. I've spent enough. The case is quite slim, but with the holster it's still quite an eye sore on the belt.

I took a lot of pics and have them at http://www.brothersontech.com/2007/0...lster-for.html if that helps anyone out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs View Post

Vaja Cases
    $340 base price

Wow, that's more then what I paid for the Treo.
    I'm sure it's very nice butI looked on Treocentral's store and this looks almost similar but much less: http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-20--522.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs View Post

Vaja Cases
    No they're not. The best cases are the ones that work for you the best. For me it's Palm's Flexi-Skin + a leather side case / pouch.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234