Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    The Palm Flexi case is a "use in the case" case. Even the keyboard is covered with a very thin layer of silicon. It's not like those cases with the cheap vinyl / plastic covering the keyboard. The thin silicon layer over the keyboard is barely noticeable.
    No actually I think its great so far. It would work well with one of the clips they sell for a skinned Treo. Also comes with a stickon protector thats a bit harder than the normal screen protctors - I put it on right over another one and its perfect so far. Again only thing I would do is have it in gray to match the phone, would like that a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    The Palm Flexi case is a "use in the case" case. Even the keyboard is covered with a very thin layer of silicon. It's not like those cases with the cheap vinyl / plastic covering the keyboard. The thin silicon layer over the keyboard is barely noticeable.
    That thing looks perfect http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

I loved to T600 cases that covered the KB. I tried the speck but it was lousy. The zcover looked like the best bet but they do not have a 700 case and they have an odd cut out for the dpad. The palm flexi case is exactly what Ive been waiting for. Thanks.

Now all I need is a way to carry it on my hip.
    the seidio holster works fine for me holding the palm flex case on my belt
    Quote Originally Posted by notjpr View Post
    That thing looks perfect http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

I loved to T600 cases that covered the KB. I tried the speck but it was lousy. The zcover looked like the best bet but they do not have a 700 case and they have an odd cut out for the dpad. The palm flexi case is exactly what Ive been waiting for. Thanks.

Now all I need is a way to carry it on my hip.
    Try it, you wont be disappointed. I saw in one of these links tonight a hardclip plastic holster that is made for Treos with skins, I will definitely be picking it up. I love this case so far
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I was thinking about getting the Flexi case, but since I already received the Best Skins Ever to put on it can you even put both on? (or would there be a reason to?

Would the case handle a minor fall?

Also I wanted to get a good pouch for it that looks professional, as well as a holster that would fit it while the flexi case is on also. I have never been a fan of holsters, always having problems with them, are there any that are reccomended that would work? Seidio Shield 2 Holster or Cellet "Elite" RH7 Rubberized Holster?

Also, is the Flexi case clear? Just wondering if the Treo looks different in it at all.

Thanks,

~J
    Last edited by NBAJ2K; 09/18/2006 at 11:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notjpr View Post
    do you guys think those 2 will work with 700wx?
    Last edited by aznspiki; 09/19/2006 at 06:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    I was thinking about getting the Flexi case, but since I already received the Best Skins Ever to put on it can you even put both on? (or would there be a reason to?

Would the case handle a minor fall?

Also I wanted to get a good pouch for it that looks professional, as well as a holster that would fit it while the flexi case is on also. I have never been a fan of holsters, always having problems with them, are there any that are reccomended that would work?

Also, is the Flexi case clear? Just wondering if the Treo looks different in it at all.

Thanks,

~J
    Yes the Palm Flexi Case still fits on a Treo w/ a BSE or IS on. Having the Flexi Case on will protect the Treo from falls. I professional looking leather pouch that you can put on your belt is the Palm branded leather pouch. You can buy one in the TreoCentral store for ~$25.
    I forgot to post this from Andrew at Treonauts:

The Case for a Treo Case

Basically it's a roundup/review of his favorite cases and why, broken down by category e.g. holster, pouches, etc.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by aznspiki View Post
    do you guys think those 2 will work with 700wx?
    I would avoid Cellet. I tried one for several days and had about one drop a day. Just uses a little plastic clip to hold your nice phone.
    The FlexiCase would certainly handle a fall IMO.

As I said, I would like different colors, dont care much for the clear, but its OK for now. I also like the harder screen protector that came with it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have the Seidio Crystal Case for my 700wx, with the holster. Couldn't be happier with it, when I don't have pockets, I can use the holster, when I do have pockets, it slides into them easily, unlike the other skin cases I've tried that get stuck either going in or coming out. Combine that with the battery cover, and you never have to take the Treo out of the case (except if you want to clean what dust and stuff gets between the case and the phone.)

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=403
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    That looks nice. I just ordered one
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    Could you answer few questions:
    Does the case and phone hug your body when using the belt loops?
    Good fit for the Treo?
    Cover stay closed so Treo doesn't fall out if you are active?

thanks.
    Sorry for the delay in responding. Here are your answers.

I do use the belt loops and I think it hugs my body real well. There is still room to slide it but your beltloops will limit this. I like that I can take it on and off without having to remove my belt.

The Treo 700w fits in it great. It's a tight fit but not where it's a pain to get in. Very easy to put it in and take it out. I personally like it with the screen facing my body but you can put it in either way.

I haven't had a problem with the cover coming open. I guess that would depend on how "active" you are. I don't think I would play basketball with it on.

Hope that helps.

Greg
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    what do you guys think of this Clip Holster?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=295

i'm not planing to get a skin since i'm gonna buy an insurance so is this a good Clip Holster? i like it because the Treo will be held facing inward so the screen won't get scretch.

so my question is anyone use that brand before? is it any good?

or is there any other Clip holster better than this?

please help me because my treo 700wx is coming in 2 days and i need to buy the holster tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks
    I have the holster except I got the one that is slightly bigger because I also use a skin on the phone. I am sure it is the same holster so it works fine....I did drop my Treo today but it is because I didn't put it all the way in the holster. It is actually quite secure.
    i am in utter "awe" at this post....what's next, what screen protector is best?

Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    Sorry for the delay in responding. Here are your answers.

I do use the belt loops and I think it hugs my body real well. There is still room to slide it but your beltloops will limit this. I like that I can take it on and off without having to remove my belt.

The Treo 700w fits in it great. It's a tight fit but not where it's a pain to get in. Very easy to put it in and take it out. I personally like it with the screen facing my body but you can put it in either way.

I haven't had a problem with the cover coming open. I guess that would depend on how "active" you are. I don't think I would play basketball with it on.

Hope that helps.

Greg
    Yes it does. Thank you very much Greg. I will get one.

Ed
    Now that I know of the perfect skin. I need to find the perfect vertical, fixed clip pouch case. Nutshell makes some that would fit but soft pouched do not work well for skinned devices.

I am guessing the specs of a skinned treo to be 4.7 X 2.9 X 1.3 inches. I need to find a device this size so I can search for the case by device. Does anyone know of a device this fat?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    What do you guys think about the krussell case in which you can also use as a stand?:

http://krusell.se/product.php?produc...78&category=16

wouldn't this aid in having your treo sit nicely while watching a movie..or can most flip cases function like this?
    zcover has the cases now for the 700 series

zcover, boxwave, flexiskin....dam which way to go....
    pros n cons ....

the boxwave is made of rubber rather then silicon, better feel
    zcover, covers everything, and has better clip design then boxwave
    fexiskin, no clip option

wonder if the zcover is thin like the boxwave skin and flexiskin?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast