1.    #1  
    I am so used to Agendus and need somehting similar for my 700wx. What do you guys prefer? Pocket Informant or Agenda Fusion. Pros and cons of both? Which runs faster? Thanks in advance.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I prefer PI. Good 5-way support.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    i like pocket imformat better then agenda fusion
    FWIW, Agenda Fusion was like molassas on my 6700. PI 2007 is much faster. Plus, I like the agenda and monthly views of PI much more.

I used PI 2007 on my 700wx before I returned it. Worked fine, but I just couldn't get used to the small scrunched screen...I like to see an entire week/month at a time. It's critical to my business, and the wx's screen just wasn't large enough for my needs. It ran great on it, though.
    PI
    Is it possible to set the time interval in the Day view to 15-minute intervals? I have 45 minute meetings, so I'd need this feature.

What about one-handed scrolling ahead/behind one week, ie, from Tuesday, the 19th, to Tuesday the 26th?

Does the app make it visually clear when appointment slots are available?

Thanks!
    I feel both were too slow and very lazy to navigate to the info you need fast.

I too am so used to Agendus were everything is there in a nice clean interface.

Among the two mentioned though, I feel PI works a tad faster but lots of customizing is needed to get it were you want it. Thats my main gripe with WM5, the PIM apps suck on it compared to Palm!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    I feel both were too slow and very lazy to navigate to the info you need fast.

I too am so used to Agendus were everything is there in a nice clean interface.

Among the two mentioned though, I feel PI works a tad faster but lots of customizing is needed to get it were you want it. Thats my main gripe with WM5, the PIM apps suck on it compared to Palm!
    Unless you're comparing the built in pim. Palm's is rediculously bad compared to POutlook.

I haven't used fusion, but I really like PI.
  9.    #9  
    I am using Agendus on my 700wx for the time being. I am using stletap to allow me to do it. Styletap is pretty good, I was even able to update agendus OTA to download the newest version. Do all internet apps work in styletap? I was able to use aol, and directory assistant with no prblem. I am going to try out PI.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I tried PI on my 700w but found it was just too much of a memory drain. I ended up buying Ulti-Planner. It's less robust thatn either Agenda or PI but uses less memory recources and does what I need, specifically, it has a nice week view with appointments spelled out in each day. I found for my purposes I needed something more than poutlook but not anything as full featured as these others.

Russ
    Quote Originally Posted by neill View Post
    Is it possible to set the time interval in the Day view to 15-minute intervals? I have 45 minute meetings, so I'd need this feature.

What about one-handed scrolling ahead/behind one week, ie, from Tuesday, the 19th, to Tuesday the 26th?

Does the app make it visually clear when appointment slots are available?

Thanks!
    On PI you can set a 15 min interval.
    Alternatively, if you have it set for 30 or an hour, the blue bar on the left indicating busy time will use 3/4 of the space for an hour or in 30, all 30 then 1/2 of the next 30. Also the time of the appointment is displayed and the total time length of the appointment.

You can click from week to week RL or scroll down the week UD; same format for the other calendar views.

Yes, there are so many ways to configure it, it's easy to see when appointment slots are available. One of my favorite features in view is that you can display busy/out of office/free/tentative in a bar graph format on the top of each day in any of the views OR set it for category colors.