Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I got my PodsPlus leather hardcase yesterday, and was wondering if anyone else has one. I really like the look and fit of it, but noticed one problem that may cause problems in the future. The belt clip pin is removable, but on my case the metal threading part pokes through the back into the phone. Does anyone else have one, and does it have the little bump on the inside of the case? Has anyone else had one of these for any amount of time, and does that bump cause any problems or damage? Thanks.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    I can't help with the question, but thanks for the link to the site! I found some things I can use.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Have 2 of these, 1 came with a very small rubber washer to space it or I know the thread is pretty tight, do not screw it in all the way

had mine approx 3 months with no movement.

Its the poor mans vaja
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    The tip of the pen shows where the little bump is in my case. Sjjones, does your cases have a little bump right there? I just want to be sure it doesn't cause any damage over time. I'm fairly happy with the case overall for the price.

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have a little bump and nothing seems to be happening to be concerned about!

My Vaja Stretched so much that if it had this screw I could of adjusted it to make the case tighter.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Excellent, thanks. I have a Best Skins Ever on it, and noticed a small mark on it where the bump is. I just wanted to be sure it wouldn't cause anything else over time.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36 View Post
    Excellent, thanks. I have a Best Skins Ever on it, and noticed a small mark on it where the bump is. I just wanted to be sure it wouldn't cause anything else over time.

If it cuts through the material Theres a chance of scratching.
    can u also supply a pick of the back and he clip, thanks

dos this case make it difficult to use keypad, i cant stand the cases that are the same height as the keys, makes it hard to type with the cornor keys, thanks
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    can u also supply a pick of the back and he clip, thanks

dos this case make it difficult to use keypad, i cant stand the cases that are the same height as the keys, makes it hard to type with the cornor keys, thanks
    heres a review I did I while Back:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...poor+mans+vaja

there is NO issue using any of the Keys at least on a 700p
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    The review has pictures of the back near the bottom. I agree, the case doesn't inhibit the use of the keys at all. It fits very well. I was worried about that reading the review of the 650 case, but they seem to have fixed the problem. I'm going to try mine out for one more day here and decide if I want to sell it. I really like the fit and feel, but I think I prefer the Helix holster to keep the Treo as small as possible. So keep an eye on the classifieds if you are considering one of these cases, mine may be there soon.