1.    #1  
    I bought the book from PalmOne.com..."Now You Know, Treo 700w Smartphone". It was the best $20 that I have spent...150 pages on everything that the regular manual leaves out. I am through about 45 pages and have picked up a ton of tips/tricks, and I am generally pretty electronically savy...a great pick up.

EricE
    Tips and tricks,,,,,,,Ow ya?,,,,,,,,,,,Like what???
  3.    #3  
    Just detailed info on how to maximaize your setup and efficiency of the device. How to handle conference calls and work with documents, setting up all the features on speed dialing,lots of info on ringers and alerts, etc, etc.It is written by people who have tons of experience with it, not so much by Palm people, so they are honest and upfront with info.

EricE
    how about putting in the pdf format and hosting some where? lol.
    I know your joking but some users get Pirate ideas.

In the past immoral users have offered to host their converted movies and hacked programs.

It would be nice if this book were offered as an ebook we could purchase, not me of course, reading this board for an hour a day for the last year or 2 has made me a bona fide expert.

So far I think PDFs are lousy on handhelds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1843 View Post
    I bought the book from PalmOne.com..."Now You Know, Treo 700w Smartphone". It was the best $20 that I have spent...150 pages on everything that the regular manual leaves out. I am through about 45 pages and have picked up a ton of tips/tricks, and I am generally pretty electronically savy...a great pick up.

EricE
    Thanks for the tip Eric!