Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    The procedure above is to decrease RING DELAY when RECEIVING a call.

Verizon uses CPOP now, a feature that allows 1x data to PAUSE and phone calls to pass through, a GREAT feature that I will miss in 1x areas I'm sure!

I hope Sprint gets on the ball with this soon. It is probably the most important feature of a wm5 phone, since there are many 1x-only places still out there. I am lucky the places I go to most are EV, but not all of us are, and Sprint needs to fix this ASAP.
    This is great information. Thanks to your post, I found this:
    http://support.vzw.com/faqs/Features...ing_cpop_.html

Yeah, I would say that this hits the nail on the head. The only thing that puzzles me is that I am pretty sure I have read that 6700 Verizon users have the send button twice issue....seems like this would have resolved it for them.

The 700W is the first CDMA device I have heard of that does not suffer from it.

Sprint, needs to do this ASAP!
    Does anyone have more news regarding this issue? I am a Sprint 700wx customer in a 1X area and using direct push. I think if my phone hangs up my attempt to dial again, I might just open the car door and drag it down the interstate. Seriously, any help appreciated. I may just have to switch over to Verizon now that they have the WX and they have EVDO in my area.
    crf450 is crazy..there! Someone had to say it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12