1.    #1  
    I have the link to the online versions of a bunch of local radio stations on my favorites list. When clicked, they launch Windows Media.

I'm looking for a program (or another means) to have one of these links launched at a certain time - such as 7:00am.

Does anyone know how I could do this?
    This might be something you are looking for..

http://www.s-k-tools.com/skschema/skschema.html
    If you already have PhoneAlarm....I have not tried this but you can set PhoneAlarm with a profile that runs a program, then schedule the profile to run at any time you like, but be sure to set it back to the original profile unless you set the custom one to be a hybrid of your original profile and action:

for example= I have work profile on weekdays, switch to home profile for weeknights, then you can set a custom profile to run, then schedule your home profile right after....

Again, I have not tried this, it's only an idea, but if you decide to try it, and if it works or not, let us know

-Oly
    Last edited by olywogle; 09/16/2006 at 11:47 AM.
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    This might be something you are looking for..

http://www.s-k-tools.com/skschema/skschema.html
    Yes, this did the trick.

Could not be easier. Well, that's not true. It could be easier.

But, I now have my 700wx launching a link, opening WMP and waking me to the internet-streamed radio.

Slick.
    Last edited by MHR; 09/18/2006 at 06:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR View Post
    Yes, this did the trick.

Could not be easier. Well, that's not true. It could be easier.

But, I now have my 700wx launching a link, opening WMP and waking me to the internet-streamed radio.

Slick.
    lol, great post! Seems everything in WM5 could stand to be a little easier.

I've actually been using the PhoneAlarm method mentioned above, for the last few days. Tested, Works! Could've been easier
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    lol, great post! Seems everything in WM5 could stand to be a little easier.

I've actually been using the PhoneAlarm method mentioned above, for the last few days. Tested, Works! Could've been easier
    Nice that there are two routes to this end.

Admittedly, there is a learning curve to the program. I could now make a number of different scripts. It's a very cool program.

I just posted an ad on Craigslist for my 700p. So sad. The wx is just better.
    True, I'm going to put the 700p on ebay very soon myself. End of an era I tell ya.

Btw, if others could post additional software (ie, free) that can accomplish scheduled launching of apps, please do post!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    End of an era I tell ya.
    You said it, brother.

I never thought it would happen.