Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have been doing a lot of reading up on this new phone. I am currently a T650 owner and love it. Other then the fact that I am having some issues with service, its a great phone. The one thing I enjoy is its ease of use with one hand.

I haven't owned a phone with WM on it and was wondering if anyone could comment on the use of the 700wx with one hand. I saw a few posts about it but nothing in detail (if I overlooked it, I apologize).

Any other comments regarding the use of the phone is appreciated.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I must say one handed on the WX is better than what I imagined. Coming from a 6700 and before that a 650.
    One handed use on the 700wx is great, Palm did a great job tweaking Windows Mobile to make it what we're used to with Palm OS.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    the okay button is so perfectly placed....the one thing missing on other WM5 devices.
    I have been really surprised and happy with the one handed use that the wx offers, especially when at work. I thought I would have to use my stylus a good portion of the time but that is definitely not the case with the wx.
    Main problems with 700wx for me in terms of one handed use are the top menus like the mail folder menu in Pocket Outlook and some other similar upper menus in PPC apps. I wish there was a way to get to these menus using the 5 way navigator.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoppins View Post
    Main problems with 700wx for me in terms of one handed use are the top menus like the mail folder menu in Pocket Outlook and some other similar upper menus in PPC apps. I wish there was a way to get to these menus using the 5 way navigator.
    the only solace I can offer is that we have AKU 2.2.1 and this issue with the mail folder was fixed in AKU 2.3+, so whenever we get an update (+ sms threading?) this will be addressed.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter