1.    #1  
    I had this app. for PalmOS called "T O O" created by Carl Quick (Quickster). It was an icon in the launcher that when tapped would turn the Treo's cell radio on and tapped again would turn the radio off. Is there anything this simple that does the same thing, for WM?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I had this app. for PalmOS called "T O O" created by Carl Quick (Quickster). It was an icon in the launcher that when tapped would turn the Treo's cell radio on and tapped again would turn the radio off. Is there anything this simple that does the same thing, for WM?
    idk about your Treo, but my MDA has a Comm Manager and I'm able to turn the phone off with a button...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    There's a free program called "Flight Mode" which does this: adds an icon to the start menu, clicking it toggels the radio on/off.

Of course like bigredgpk said, you could just hold down the Red Phone key and it'd do the same.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter