Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am keeping both my 700p and my wx. I had the 700p and the PPC-6700 on the same family account, but I am retiring the PPC-6700 and replacing it with the wx. I like the bigger screen of the 6700, but the wx just seems a little more snappy and I like the form figure much more than I like the slide out keyboard.

I have a lot invested in both Palm and Windows Mobile apps, so for me, it is worth it to keep and use both units.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    but if I had to give one up it would be the 700p. Anyone have any insight? I'd greatly appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

my personal sprint phone is the 700p.
    my work phone is 700wx - my first venture on WM.

I'm waiting a few months before I decide to ditch the 700p since I'm a long time palm fan, but what are my options... the LG FUSIC, or Samsung A900 on ebay...
    I have a 600, 650, 700p and 700w (the 700w is the only one with Verizon). The youngest kids share the 600, the wife the 650 and I use the 700p and 700w (700w only for work).

Ben
    Any easy way to figure which of the programs I have with palm will work with 700wx?
    No...I make good money, but I am not crazy about wasing it no matter how much I am split between things I like. My wife already thinks I am a dead beat being a member of this site...If I had two Treos because I was so into these devices...she would leave me...lol.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yes, the misses has already started calling the Treo "your other wife".

BTW, when I asked Verizon whether their "add a line for $9.99" would extend to anbother Treo that could share the unlimited data plan, they said no. i.e. each Treo has to have it own ($40/mo) data plan.

Luckily I get 15% employee discount thru them, so my total bill including taxes and everything thru Verizon for a single treo (700w) is about $74/mo.
  7.    #27  
    I don't feel too bad now having 2 Treos. I'm paying Sprint $70 a mont for a Treo 700p and 700wx with the same plan. Verizon is ridiculous with their pricing.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I don't feel too bad now having 2 Treos. I'm paying Sprint $70 a mont for a Treo 700p and 700wx with the same plan. Verizon is ridiculous with their pricing.
    Thats not bad.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Heh. With all the cancellation fees I've paid in the past couple of months, I might have been better off with two active services on my treos. :-?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12