1.    #1  
    My 700wx is on it's way here. W00t!

Has anyone tried StyleTap with some of the more popular apps such as ChatterEmail and Agendus Pro?

Cheers!
    I don't believe that StyleTap supports programs that require an Internet connection. If that is the case, ChatterEmail is out of the question, but you may be able to use Agendus Pro assuming that you disable the OTA features.
    Dont bother - Agendus looks horrible and Chatter won't work
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    actually, there is an IE plugin for Styletap. I was able to get Directory Assistant to work with my internet. You have to contact Styletap and they'll give you the plugin for internet. I think it's beta.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I think StyleTap is a great program in theory. Apps look terrible in my opinion, they look so pixelated, I guess if you really need a Palm OS app on a Windows Mobile device it's passable. I was told by StyleTap there is no way to get chatter to work with their app. I'm surprised by the IE plugin, they told me that STyleTap doesn't support any type of internet connectivity.

Malatesta do you use StyleTap much? Or only for Directory Assistance? I found the Windows Mobile port of Directory Assistance works awesome. Just wondering.
    Jimmie Geddes
  6.    #6  
    Wow, that sucks. I was really hoping to still use Chatter
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post

Malatesta do you use StyleTap much? Or only for Directory Assistance? I found the Windows Mobile port of Directory Assistance works awesome. Just wondering.
    I don't use it at all and currently don't have it installed.

I tried it out 3 or 4 months ago more or less as a proof-of-concept. But since everything I need is available in Wm5 there is no need for me to use it anymore.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Same here, I had it on for 1 day, then removed it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I got 4cast to work with Styletap on my 700wx. It accesses the internet just fine.
    I've changed my mind about StyleTap and re-installed it a few days after I removed it. I found it very helpful for this long time Palm OS user to get more comfortable with Windows Mobile.

Yes I'm using Agendus, Windows Mobile PIM's leave much to be desired. I have found that some wireless apps do in fact work in StyleTap. I use AOL from my Treo 650 and it connects fine, I also tried out Directory Assistant on it and it works. (I know DA can be used on Windows Mobile)

While it doesn't look great, it gets the job done.I think StyleTap is a great tool for Palm OS users who can't go cold turkey (I thought I could), and have a lot of $$ invested in Palm OS apps.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I wish I could get Datebook 6 to work but it seems to mess up StyleTap so I uninstalled it.

I switched to the 700wx, and the only program I miss is Directory Assistant. You say there is a WM5 port of it???? Where????????????????

Thanks,

Ken
    PalmOS apps. that have 160x160 versions do look good in StyleTap.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjancef View Post
    I switched to the 700wx, and the only program I miss is Directory Assistant. You say there is a WM5 port of it???? Where????????????????

Thanks,

Ken
    Here's the link to Triangle Powers: If you look under PocketPC programs, you'll find Directory Assistant. It really is a great program

http://www.trianglepowers.com/
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I found the Windows Mobile port of Directory Assistance works awesome. Just wondering.
    What is that URL?

Thanks

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    do you know if styletap supports prc/pdb (palm apps/data) that are stored on the mini/SD card? like on palmos (/palm/launcher)