1.    #1  
    Any help is appreciated here, but I installed Sudoku (works perfect except for 5 way nav not responding). I figured hey, these must be 240x240 compatiable. So I go for a few more (Cubis, Seven Seas, Zuma) which I also read were 240x240 compatiable... BUT wait... they aren't. Nice little screen crunch. I've used all my resources in figuring this out, I searched as best as I could. Does anyone else have issues with these games?

Thanks...

-Darth

EDIT: Scaled 240x240 is the culprit... its streches it to "look good", Astraware should be ashamed of themselves for even selling this and claiming its supported by the 700w/x series. If it says Native 240x240, like Cubis for 700w and Bejeweled (the first one) than it looks fine.
    Last edited by Darth Pooh; 09/15/2006 at 02:38 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Follow up for Cubis... I saw that the 700w was released with a copy of Cubis on the Verizon CD. There was an issue when it was released and so they had a new installer ( http://www.astraware.com/support/sho...ion.php?id=138 ). I installed this and it LOOKS great! Better than my Palm (IMHO). I wonder if they have to be 700w/x optimized. I am so dissappointed.

-Darth
    Just installed some Astraware games today and am pretty disappointed at the "scaled" thing they did with their games so that they could work on 240x240. They should have just remade them for 240x240 instead of taking the 320x320 versions and "scaling" them.
  4.    #4  
    I am thinking email's need to be made if more people are willing to support us.
    Yeah, I tried bejewelled 2 and it's just not playable, truly awful and they should be ashamed of doing such a quick and dirty 'fix'
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I agree that the scaled versions of these games is pretty pathetic. I don't even bother playing Bejeweled 2 anymore, and I used to be addicted to it. Its pretty hideous and difficult to decipher the start, yet alone play. Shame too, maybe someday they'll support our square screens better.
    DJ

"How about I take it to the next level"
    Well, a temporary fix is to play the Palm versions using StyleTap. It's much better than playing their "scaled" versions.
    They're gonna have to make real 240x240 versions of their games sooner or later. The 240x240 market is growing with the release of the 700WX and soon the 750V in Europe.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    They're gonna have to make real 240x240 versions of their games sooner or later. The 240x240 market is growing with the release of the 700WX and soon the 750V in Europe.
    or is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    or is it?
    Huh?
    It's definitely not as fun as Bejeweled 2 but the original Bejeweled by Astraware is native 240x240 compatible.