Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just tried to reply to a group of people in Pocket Outlook and received the message:

This message cannot have more than 10 recipients. Please reduce the number of recipients and send again.

Is there anyway around this? I did a search and didn't find any info on this message.

Thanks,
    Marc
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Also, is there any way to have Pocket Outlook automatically send email when you press send? Instead of having to initiate the Send/Receive manually or wait until the next sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by mabmarc View Post
    Also, is there any way to have Pocket Outlook automatically send email when you press send? Instead of having to initiate the Send/Receive manually or wait until the next sync.
    if you're using push/activesync, this is an option under the config.

if just using regular pop or imap access, then no.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Not sure when you get the message but how about trying a distribution list. Maybe that would be a work around. Another idea, can you put 10 in the To and 10 in the CC? That would get you 20 if it works.

Greg
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Distribution list is a good idea. Can I make a list in contacts? Yes you can put 10 in the "to" field, 10 in the "cc" field and 10 in the "bcc" field. But that is a pain in the ****.
    Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
    How do you set up a distribution list? I have several in Outlook on my PC but they don't transfer when I sync. I've looked at the contacts list w/in the 700 and can't find a way to do it there either.