1.    #1  
    So maybe it was a one time thing, but tonight I was talking on an outgoing call. A ways into the conversation, I got the call waiting tone. I looked at my phone (wx), and the number and name listed for the call waiting was the person I was talking to. But when I switched over, it was another one of my contacts in the phone. The call log, however, shows the real caller.

Is this something anyone else has experienced? I should probably test this on my own, but it seems so damn strange.
    I haven't had any issue like that as of yet but I can only remember one time that I've had call waiting so far.
    It has happened to me on my 700w. I have no explanation.
    i had that happen but in reverse order....i was on a call to voicemail, a contact called me, then both the calls were labeled with that contact calling....it was really odd.
    To make matters worse, as far as I know, you can't drop only one call, so you are billed for both!
    The Call waiting screen is very buggy. I have been having problems with it since day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileRealtor View Post
    To make matters worse, as far as I know, you can't drop only one call, so you are billed for both!

That did happen to me and it is annoying. I think there was a way to do it on the 6700 but I can't for the life of me remember or find that particular thread.
  8.    #8  
    I wonder if these issues are going to be addressed in an update or if that's just the way it is. Limitation of the OS?
    same thing happened to me last night...and now it just happened to me a few minutes ago....(got an incoming call waiting call from someone i was already on the phone with).....by any chance do you have phone alarm installed???? because that was one of the latest programs that i installed...