1.    #1  
    Whenever I get a new voicemail, text message, misssed call or something like that and click on it

it doesn't go to that. Instead, it pulls up some weird volume menu. I have to clear that out before getting to the message.

Any advice?

(On a 700wx here)
    Heh, I was getting the two volume slider for the first 2 days of my device (on my 4th day now). I didn't know what to do or how to do it, but it actually went away on its own. It might have had something to do with the .NET I loaded onto it but I can't tell for sure (I have since resinstalled that AND Phone Alarm Pro). I don't know what was making it happen. Sorry I couldn't help but I wanted to add the fact that it happened to me (primarily while using the center directional button).
    phonealarm was making my messages key activate the volume controls as well. I ended up deleting Phonealarm because of this and other issues.
    Are you using version 1.54? I installed and reinstalled and haven't had the issue since. Repeating alarms is fairly important for me... since I am a teacher and I dont always get to my phone right away, I like to be reminded. If there is another alternative to Phone Alarm, I am all ears.
    I've been getting that as well (and had PhoneAlarm). Though I like PA, I had to get rid of it because my wx just started acting weird with it. Like Darth, I'd be curious of a good alternative.
    Were you guys using phoneAlarm lite or the full version? I used phoneAlarm lite on my 700w for a few months without any problems. I haven't installed it yet on my 700wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Were you guys using phoneAlarm lite or the full version? I used phoneAlarm lite on my 700w for a few months without any problems. I haven't installed it yet on my 700wx.
    Full, but I might give Lite a try. I didn't even need that other stuff.
  8.    #8  
    I was using full, too. I'll give the Lite a try.
    Last edited by MHR; 09/15/2006 at 04:49 PM.
    I had to delete Phone Alarm. Every time I had an alert, and clicked on it, my volume would totally mute (both and system and ringer). Upon clickin on it, the volume bubble would appear and both sliders were reduced to the minimum.

Found no cure, deleted Phone Alarm.