View Poll Results: were you dissapointed verison got it all by themselves for 8 months?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm with sprint and yes i was dissapointed

11 68.75%
  • i'm with sprint, no i wasn't dissapointed. verizon deserved it first. i dont mind waiting 8 months

5 31.25%
  1.    #1  
    I so tired of these complaining verizon threads I thought i'd show them that there not alone. you version guys think you got it so bad. we had to wiat 8 long months for this phone. we, sprint customers, had to sit back and wait while you guys had all the fun.
    do you guys think we really had a choice in the memory upgrade that we got? do think that we, the sprint customers, had anything to do with the lack of memory on the 700w? we don't make the phones, we just by them. we would have bought the 700w right along side you in january, if we could. please chill out on all the " we're upset, we got ripped, ect" threads.

take this poll to show there not the only ones who feel annoyed.

we're all family here. one big happy TC family. it none of ours fault verizon, sprint, palm, don't make custom phones for us.
    where is the selection that says your thread is just as annoying.

I am with sprint, and i dont really care either way, its actually a blessing that we didnt get the stinky VZW version.

and oh yeah we only pay $15 a month for data. So for the 8 months that we waited we saved $240 in data charges.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin17 View Post
    where is the selection that says your thread is just as annoying.

I am with sprint, and i dont really care either way, its actually a blessing that we didnt get the stinky VZW version.

and oh yeah we only pay $15 a month for data. So for the 8 months that we waited we saved $240 in data charges.
    i agree with these type threads being annoying. that's the point i'm tring to make.

yes, we lucked out with getting a better device but we didn't know that in january.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin17 View Post

hey, some of us only pay $10/month.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    and some of us pay nothing.... Sero is so great.
    Quote Originally Posted by savior View Post
    and some of us pay nothing.... Sero is so great.
    I second that notion. Sero is amazing.
    this post is stupid
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Both of types of posts are worthless.

The Verizon folks purchased the phone knowing the specs and the limitations. Now 8 months or so later a new phone is released with a marginal upgrade and they are upset. GET USED TO IT.
    I agree Verizon payed for the phone, had 30 days to try it and knew there was only 32mb of memory. Had ample time to return it if it wasnt enough memory. Cant blame palm for offering an upgrade. Heck we had to wait almost a year just to get it, even though it was worth it in te end.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    this post is stupid
    the thread wasn't the best, but I wasn't trying for a sticky.

you're right, YOUR post was stupid. lol