1.    #1  
    Hello All.

I may soon become a treonaut because email is becoming more and more important to my worklife.

I plan on making the purchase of a 700w (Real pissed about the Sprint phone) if I do not like the BB 8703 more (Arrival date is this Sunday).

Anywho, one question.

My company has a shared hosting site with a internet hosting company and we have like 35 emails assigned to that domain. I will be the only one that needs push email to a phone, as well as sync'ed contacts and calender. Is this possible without damaging the integrity of our mail structure and having it operate as smooth as possible?
  2.    #2  
    Bump
    Boy, that depends on a lot of variables - mainly what sort of email services you are provided by your hosting company. I'd recommend doing a search for information about Verizon's mobile sync service here or else call up your host to see if they'll support some sort of push solution.
    I would reccomend a subdomain and forward the sub's MX. The rest of your co can use name@domain.com, you use name@mail.domain.com. As a safety measure setup a forwarder for yourname@domain.com to forward to yourname@mail.domain.com.