Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I am in Chicago and have called two downtown stores, they said they do not have the 700wx yet. Any one else in Chicago know of a sprint store that has them?

Thanks,
    Matt.
    I called a store in NYC and they said all NYC stores are sold out. My recommendation is to order direct from Palm and use the 30-day return window. But I too would like to use it in a store before ordering.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Got mine in 2 days from Sprint.com.
    I'm in South Texas and the stores here are sold out as well. I have been waiting a week for the one my Sprint Store ordered for me.
    sexygogoboy
    Try calling up one of your local PALM retail stores to see if it's in stock: here

All my sprint stores either had them on hold for someone or sold out. When I last called the palm store they had about 10 in stock at the Valley Fair Mall in California.

The more WX owners the better this forum will be. WX is worth every penny IMHO

ALSO: if you head there, ask if they still have the 1GB free palm memory card when you buy a WX promo. I just asked and they said "sure, no problem" and grabbed one off the rack for free. Sweet! (it showed on my receipt as a promo with zero cost)
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Your best bet is to try and get it at a Palm retail store if you have one near you. 2nd best choice is to order it from Palm with free overnight shipping. No Sprint stores by me have them either, and Sprint telesesales are saying that it's a hugely popular phone.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just be careful you can end up in CSR Hell like mel

1. Ordered treo 700wx from sprint... CSR had major issues told me to order it on the web. However after our call, she ordered me two. # of Treo's sent from sprint (2)

2. Went to palm to order, but then cancelled 10 minutes later because my reliable sprint store called me and said they had one on hold with my name on it. Palm sent it anyways.....
    # of Treo's from palm (1)

3.) Go to sprint store, buy my treo (thank you amex) only to find 3 others all in the apartment office..

SO if you don't have any treo's in stock it's because Ihave them all. So sorry!!!

All of these are going back ASAP.

Moral of the story, if I can't put my hands on it then I don't need to order it online. Sprint and palm dropped theball big time.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Wow I can't believe you ended up with that many 700wx's. I don't mean to laugh, but that's kinda funny. I had issues with Sprint sending me mine, I was told overnight, then told it was on backorder because it waas so popular. I called retentions and said I'd go to Verizon and they shipped it to me overnight and gave me crazy discounts.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Try the store in downtown Evanston last time I was there they had them in stock last week
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I'm in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Apparently we've fallen off the face of the earth as far as Sprint is concerned. I've hit about 10 stores since the launch and have struck out each time. Most recently just an hour ago during lunch.

Looks like I'll try ordering from the web later tonight.
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.
    I bought mine in Vernon Hills (Northwest Suburb).
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Wow I can't believe you ended up with that many 700wx's. I don't mean to laugh, but that's kinda funny. I had issues with Sprint sending me mine, I was told overnight, then told it was on backorder because it waas so popular. I called retentions and said I'd go to Verizon and they shipped it to me overnight and gave me crazy discounts.
    yeah I cracked up too
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Did they give you crazy discounts on top of a SERO plan? Did they charge tax? Can you tell us how much it cost?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Online or through customer service is your best bet......I had to get mine replaced.....had a dead pixel in the screen.....tried to go to a store and get it swapped....none of the stores in the San Fernando Valley have them in.....called customer service and the replacement should be here tomorrow.
    Give a call to the Sprint Store on Division St. As of a couple of days ago they had them in stock.
    I didn't have a SERO plan. I got the 700wx for $399 w/out having to do another 2 year contract. They gave me Power Vision for $10, unlimted text messaging for $5.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    I bought mine in Vernon Hills (Northwest Suburb).
    THAT was the store I was today, and Monday, and Friday of last week ! ! !
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.