1.    #1  
    In the call log of the 700wx it looks like it lists the call and what time it was made but there seems to be no information on the duration of the call. There also seems to be no totals on call length and data usage.

Is this standard or only a wx (Sprint) thing? I had a 700w many months ago but I don't remember if it tracked this.

If this is a standard WM5 thing, is there an app that can track this? I know of an Spb app that tracks data usage, but it doesn't track call usage.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    In the call log, if you click on a certain call, a little detail line will pop up with the date and duration of the call.

As far as total call time, I have no idea
  3.    #3  
    What do you mean by click on it? If I select it and click the center button on the d-pad it only calls the number. If I select on hold down with the stylus, I only get popup menu options for save to contacts, delete, send text message, and call. I don't see any way to get call information. Are you doing this on a 700w or 700wx?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    In the call log, if you click on a certain call, a little detail line will pop up with the date and duration of the call.

As far as total call time, I have no idea
    Don't hold the sytlus down, just quick tap and the details show up you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippank View Post
    Don't hold the sytlus down, just quick tap and the details show up you are looking for.

I had the same problem but I quick taped it with my finger and a little bar popped up below it with the time dateand duration. cool
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Palm V...Handspring Treo 180...Handspring Treo 300...Palm Treo 600...Palm Treo 650...Palm Treo 700p...Bye Bye palm , Hello wm5....Palm Treo 700wx...... 800w.
  6.    #6  
    OK. Interesting, using the D-pad forces a call, but tapping with the stylus shows the info bar. Not exactly intuitive UI design, but at least it shows the info.
    Does anyone know how to download the call logs out of the phone?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    nice - thanks!!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    As far as data totals, ##786# works on the Sprint 700wx. I remember this from the 650.