Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm hoping somebody can tell us or at least give us an estimate when the new Treo will be launched. Since, Palm announced already the new Treo, I'm assuming there is no problem telling us when the phone might be released.
    rumors are that it will launch in October. I am not a cingular employee tho...
    It's released for VF only on Oct. 2. For Cingular, who knows??
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    If you go to Engadgetmobile you will see Verizon is announcing 3 or 4 new phones. all cingular can launch is the piece of crap 3125. I am close to leaving Cingular all together and maybe going with Verizon or Sprint.
    Unlocked phones, and you can stay with Cingular.

Although the 3125 is a good replacement for the 2125 IMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    3125 is badass. Dates were posted in a previous thread. Those are still in effect.
    What date is the 750v? I've seen anything from October to Q1 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    3125 is badass. Dates were posted in a previous thread. Those are still in effect.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Notice how barely any Cingular employees answered, LOL! Try Howard Forums, they have a board with Cingular employees.

Sorry, ls3mach.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 09/13/2006 at 03:29 PM.

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Notice how no Cingular employees answered, LOL! Try Howard Forums, they have a board with Cingular employees.
    I did answer in the other thread...
    Umm, which thread? There are alot of them. How about just repeating it here?

Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    I did answer in the other thread...
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I did a ton of digging and the best answer I could get was December. I'm waiting to ditch my piece of crap Sprint and October would work much better for me. I hope that's true.

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by CGreenTX View Post
    I did a ton of digging and the best answer I could get was December. I'm waiting to ditch my piece of crap Sprint and October would work much better for me. I hope that's true.

Chris
    I can wait for a December launch. Guess I have too
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    All,

I remember December 2004, when Cingular/ATT got the 650 and it wasn't until February 2005 that the Unlocked/Unbranded 650 was released by Palm. I know that, because I was one of the earlier buyers of the UL/UB machines.

See my old signature......
    Last edited by eugarps; 09/20/2006 at 09:37 AM.
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    Does cingular have a pool of customers to be used as guinea pigs for new handsets ? How does one get into that class of customerhood ?

I am sure this site has tons of readers that can really put a handset through it's paces.
    I was told by a Cingular Rep a few months back that it would either be in October or December. I am hoping it will be October because I am ready to upgrade. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLuce View Post
    I was told by a Cingular Rep a few months back that it would either be in October or December. I am hoping it will be October because I am ready to upgrade. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
    I am hoping for October, too. If Cingular gets it in October maybe the unlocked/unbranded version will be available for Christmas. I've been a good boy, Santa.
    I, too, am anticipating and forecasting a late October/early November release.

This from a former B2B Data Solutions Cingy employee.

"Use those thumbs" - ah, those were the days.

I say October.
    I just saw the E62 dropped but I cannot see this as a viable solution when the 8525 and 750 are going to drop anytime. The price is right on the E62
    ($134 on corp disc with "NO" contract ) but would rather pay a little more for th 8525 or 750
    I'm ready to get rid of my 8125. the sooner the better.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast